Atreum Lighting Sponsored Grow Tent, Featuring GG4 S1, Slurricane IX & Many Others!

Please select your Top 3 seeds you would like to see Phantom grow under Atreum Lighting's ARA-6 LED

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Here she is!
20201230_171637.jpg

Haha got you! Those are just the 2 boxes that the light was shipped in.

20201230_171453.jpg

And the goodies inside.

20201230_154627.jpg

Assembly went together quick. I do need to make the final electrical connections but am waiting for the smoke to clear. I tend to be a little sparky around electrical work. :laughtwo:

20201230_171148.jpg

20201230_171239.jpg

20201230_171339.jpg

It may take me a few days to get it setup in the tent because of the holiday coming up but when I do I promise I'll have more photos.

Don't forget to vote in the poll.

A special thanks to Atreum for letting me test out one of their lights and to the person that approached Atreum and suggested to them I'd be a great candidate, a big thank you to you.

Let's get this frost factory going!

It will be a change of pace filling a tent with only 4 plants instead of say, idk, like 61 plants for example. :rofl: Honestly the tents can hold more than 61 plants so my tent flowering right now technically isn't full, 64 is full. I could stuff it with 81 plants if I really wanted to. :p

I'll definitely be vegging these 4 plants for a while with plenty of pruning and maybe even some training. I'll steer clear of a ScroG net if I can help it. I have bamboo stakes and yo-yos instead.

64 plants in a 4.5x4.5 tent? Holy shit-biscuits! I’m missing something here aren’t I? :hmmmm:

That’s plenty of space to spread four plants out with a long veg. Four beastly babes sounds really good!

Maybe I should ask you how many plants do you think I have inside my indoor SoG tent flowering right now? :)
Uh, off the top of my head I’d have to guess that I have no idea :rofl:

Damnit now I gotta look!

Happy to have you here Penny, someone just as excited as me to see what @Atreum Lighting LEDs can do!

For those that didn't hear Pennywise received the same light from Atreum so stop by his journal to see the buds start forming under the ARA-6 LED Light Bar.

There's still a few days left to vote in the poll on which strain you'd like to see me grow along side the GG4 S1, Slurricane IX, and the mystery seed.

:thanks:

I've created a poll with the feminized seeds I currently have on hand (if you know me you know there's always seeds showing up here) that I would like you to vote on.
Evening Phantom, I am glad @Pennywise let me know you were one of the ones getting an Atreum light, I am in :thumb:

The strains I voted for were each chosen for different reasons:

Black D.O.G because it’s a strain I have often thought about and I like HSO as a breeder. My Blue Dream from them is a favourite and I‘ve grown it for 3 year in a row now.

Argan’s Haze because anything Argan should be great and GHS again a breeder I like.

Now the 3rd being Pineapple Gum just sounds intriguing and I love the smoke of the PC I grew. Also, I am doing a grow of Black Skull Seeds for our sponsor Dope-Seeds so again, I breeder that may make my preferred list :)

Back
Top Bottom