Boo’s First Sponsored Grow: Featuring Atreum Lighting’s Hydra x2!

:ciao: Happy Sunday all! I hope the weekend has been good to you. I up potted all four autos today into 3 gallon pots/bags. This is not my normal routine - normally I wait until the very first sign of flowers and then top and up pot. These ladies got a little lanky, I think because I started them under my SF 1000 vice my little SMD. It wasn't intentional, just a stoner move. I didn't like how tall they had gotten and they are all 15 days old so I buried them deep! :cheesygrinsmiley:
PXL_20210613_211457490.jpg

White Widow and CBD
PXL_20210613_211451200.jpg

Amnesia Haze and Blow Dream
I'm in the process of hardening the GSCs from the Comparative grow, and then the Blow Dream and White Widow will take over the tent and we will hopefully have a couple biggies under the Atreum Hydra. The CBD and Amnesia will go outside as well.
Stay safe out there. :peace:

so I buried them deep! :cheesygrinsmiley:
And, like magic, they're all that same size...
(and looking very happy!)
Hope you're having a great Sunday, Boo!

Hi all. Here is a quick update with a couple of pics if the new @Atreum Lighting grow.
These little gals are 17 days old.
PXL_20210615_160558872.jpg

This is White Widow, in honor of @MrSauga. I asked him last year what his favorite weed was and, at the time he said White Widow. It gets him high. He's a power hitter. :cheesygrinsmiley: I grow in his honor because I (we) miss his silliness around here. I also want to try what I've been missing out on, so White Widow FTW! Seriously - it's pretty interesting to look at Mr Sauga's original grow journals, along with @InTheShed and many others. I so enjoyed reading their first couple of journals. They were just like us at one point! :p Thank you again to @Carcass for the seed. She’s a happy girl so far! :love:
PXL_20210615_160542929.jpg

This is Blow Dream from Victory Seed co. I’m a big fan of them since I grew the Chocodope auto, and this one is not disappointing so far. This was the one I dropped on the floor a week or so ago. She didn’t skip a beat! We are on the hairy edge of flowering soon. They are both working on their 4th nodes, hopefully I will have enough to room to top them there when they start to show preflower. Enjoy your evening! :peace:

This is White Widow, in honor of @MrSauga. I asked him last year what his favorite weed was and, at the time he said White Widow. It gets him high.
Thanks Boo. I really appreciate the kind sentiments. I miss the lot of you guys too, and hopefully I'll get back to my old ways soon.

The WW will be on my next list too. I may rin some cheese and skunk at the same time, we'll see.

I hope things are well! :hug:

Awesome PL, Boo.
It's nice to see someone else grow one out. I'm going to keep your feeding schedule in mind for the one I'm currently doing, cause I like the way yours finished. So far mine has 0 nutes, just hose water.
Hard to believe it shows no deficiencies and is already well into flower lol.
On previous ones, I got the foxtailing too, but it never stopped. I know they are very sensitive to nitrogen but when played right, what beautiful plant. And the smell/taste is just lovely. Mellow smoke especially for how much sativa is in it.
I'm carefully growing her (outside) and hoping to get some real weight from this one. Just starting to purple up!
This is my final PL seed :(

I see you are starting a DR. S, too!
Should work well with this same feed schedule. Definitely don't skimp on the silica, as my previous grows with that plant both ended with buds too heavy for the stems to hold up. Keep those stems thick!
That's one of the only CBD plants that I've ever actually enjoyed smoking, and it has great smell, with fairly decent taste. Excellent for edibles.

Awesome PL, Boo.
It's nice to see someone else grow one out. I'm going to keep your feeding schedule in mind for the one I'm currently doing, cause I like the way yours finished. So far mine has 0 nutes, just hose water.
Hard to believe it shows no deficiencies and is already well into flower lol.
On previous ones, I got the foxtailing too, but it never stopped. I know they are very sensitive to nitrogen but when played right, what beautiful plant. And the smell/taste is just lovely. Mellow smoke especially for how much sativa is in it.
I'm carefully growing her (outside) and hoping to get some real weight from this one. Just starting to purple up!
This is my final PL seed :(

I see you are starting a DR. S, too!
Should work well with this same feed schedule. Definitely don't skimp on the silica, as my previous grows with that plant both ended with buds too heavy for the stems to hold up. Keep those stems thick!
That's one of the only CBD plants that I've ever actually enjoyed smoking, and it has great smell, with fairly decent taste. Excellent for edibles.
Thanks Justin! It was you who inspired me to grow her. I've been watching your PL over there on the West Coast, and she's beautiful. I have 1 seed left but am planning a large seed order soon and she will definitely be on the list. The smoke is just divine and the nugs seem to be getting frostier while curing in the jars.

Yes, I have a CBD auto - a gift from someone you know... ;) Thanks for the tip on the feeding schedule, I will definitely keep that in mind. :thanks:

Happy Monday all. :ciao: White Widow and Blow Dream are both 23 days old today and doing well. WW has a slight pre-flower starting to show, which means I'll likely top her tomorrow - hopefully at the 5th node.
PXL_20210621_144930386.jpg

PXL_20210621_144937111.jpg

Blow Dream is significantly bigger than the other three autos that sprouted on the same day. She was topped yesterday and shows no signs of flower yet. Fingers crossed!
PXL_20210621_144906834.jpg

PXL_20210621_144917684.jpg

Those leaves on the top of the dirt are Bay leaves. For some reason I had a little infestation of moths (like the ones that get into pantry supplies sometimes). The few times I've had that problem I've cleaned well and scattered the leaves on the shelves and it seems to work. I haven't seen a moth since I up potted these ladies and scattered the leaves on the soil. So far so good. :high-five:

They grow up so fast, Boo! Nice look to them.

Thanks for the tip on the bay leaves. ;)

I wonder if Bay leaves would keep moths out of the flowers if you cut them up and tossed them on top of the plant.

:hmmmm:

Are moths and/or butterflies bad for the outdoor plants? I've been letting them land because I thought they would be harmless.

Happy Monday all. :ciao: White Widow and Blow Dream are both 23 days old today and doing well. WW has a slight pre-flower starting to show, which means I'll likely top her tomorrow - hopefully at the 5th node.
PXL_20210621_144930386.jpg

PXL_20210621_144937111.jpg

Blow Dream is significantly bigger than the other three autos that sprouted on the same day. She was topped yesterday and shows no signs of flower yet. Fingers crossed!
PXL_20210621_144906834.jpg

PXL_20210621_144917684.jpg

Those leaves on the top of the dirt are Bay leaves. For some reason I had a little infestation of moths (like the ones that get into pantry supplies sometimes). The few times I've had that problem I've cleaned well and scattered the leaves on the shelves and it seems to work. I haven't seen a moth since I up potted these ladies and scattered the leaves on the soil. So far so good. :high-five:

LARDER MOTHS! Curse them! I shall try your bay leaf trick. Plants* look amazing, as well.

:ciao: Hope all are well and keeping cool (or warm) wherever you are. Thought I would post a little update on the Blow Dream and White Widow autos under the @Atreumlighting Hydras. Both gals are 29 days old today. First up is White Widow:
PXL_20210627_184220722.jpg

She's a beautiful little plant. She started showing pre-flower on the 22nd so I topped her and have been keeping her top low for the other nodes to hopefully catch up.
PXL_20210627_184232584.jpg

Looking forward to seeing her explode with growth soon. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Next up is BlowDream:
PXL_20210627_184147928.jpg

She's been a strong grower since the beginning, and continues to be. I topped her on the 21st and her lowers have almost all reached the uppers.
PXL_20210627_184155386.jpg

The lights were on in the above pic so she looks a little brighter green than she actually is. 29 days old and no signs of pre-flower yet. :yahoo: Stay safe out there! :peace:

Back
Top Bottom