VG's Review Of The Atreum Hydra-3200 With Super Skunk & Sour Diesel

Hey y'all.

It's a beautiful day here... finally.
It's been hot as heck lately with high rh. I've been keeping it comfortable in the bud-oir. Temps stay between 68-80 and the rh is between 50-60%. I have to keep a small window AC running 24/7 to maintain those favorable temperature and humidity parameters.

I'm pretty happy with the results I've been getting.

The @Atreum Lighting Hydra-3200 is working it's magic. The plants are currently 24" away from the light which is running at 75%.
Screenshot_20220722-090533.png
This puts me at the lower end of the 600-900 par required for flowering and fruiting plants. As the plants stretch they will get closer to the light so I'm not going to adjust it for now.
I'll measure as they grow and make any changes when needed.
If they get to be 18" from the light the par map will look like this.
Screenshot_20220722-090611.png
I'm fine here at 18" as long as I remember to turn my plants regularly.

This is the par map for 12" away.
Screenshot_20220722-090624.png
Now I would be getting a bit too much light and would reduce it a little.
There is a possibility that the plants would be fine since I'm running a 10/14 light cycle. I'd have to do the math for the DLI to be sure.
For now they look super happy and I'm going to let it ride...

As of today they are at day #69 since sprout and day #9 since flip. Same amounts on the @Prescription Blend nutes.
5ml Bio-Si
10 ml Core A
10 ml Core B
5 ml Big Data
5 ml Kelp-ful
5 ml Precursor 1

Lights on temps and rh for today are 75° with 55% rh. Not terrible.
I'll try to slowly get the rh lower. It just needs to come down a tad as the plants bud up. I'll try to keep the same temps going. I haven't taken a soil or ambient temp for lights out but other grow area runs similar temps and rh thought the day. That space says 68-70° for ambient , lights out.
That's just about where I want them.

Thanks for checking out the chickies.
Hope everyone is doing well and your gardens are flourishing. :love:

Nuke em V! What will you use? Those plants are otherwise so healthy they will recover from it fine I'm sure!
I scoped these two this morning and didn't see any mites...yet.
I'll be spraying them with Neem and topping the soil with DE. I also have some Green Cleaner coming by the 27th.
Probably use some of the SNS as a systemic.

I culled all the cuttings,clones and moms except my GG4. They all had a few but she has them the worst. She's outside for now. I may just cull her too and grab another cutting from Chris later on.

I scoped these two this morning and didn't see any mites...yet.
I'll be spraying them with Neem and topping the soil with DE. I also have some Green Cleaner coming by the 27th.
Probably use some of the SNS as a systemic.

I culled all the cuttings,clones and moms except my GG4. They all had a few but she has them the worst. She's outside for now. I may just cull her too and grab another cutting from Chris later on.
I'd call that "all in"!

I'd call that "all in"!
I'm doing my best here. So far so good.
Haven't seen anymore inside yet. I scoped all of my plants this morning and will continue to do so.
I'll just try to keep up the best I can.

Hey y'all.

Hope you're doing well.
I've been ultra busy this week. I've been doing some pretty severe downsizing. Some of it was my kids stuff from when they were young. That stuff can be pretty hard to part with.
It did take an emotional toll on me and the bf. Literally throwing part of their childhood away...

Anyway. I thought I'd get on here before I have to start work today.

The @Atreum Hydra-3200 is still set at 75% and doing wonderfully through stretch and bud set. I'll have to measure the distance this evening. I forgot to this morning.

It's day # 78 since sprout and day #18 since flip to 10/14.

Not a bad leaf on them right now. Hope that holds up.

When I removed the Blueberry Auto for harvest, they swallowed up that extra space in no time. They are on the same Prescription Blend amounts except for the Big Data which was increased by 1ml.

That's about it. Any questions, feel free to ask.

Hope y'all have a great day and are staying safe in this mad world. :hug:

I also noticed that bend in the Sour D :)
Sorry about the emotional rollercoaster. Moving is right up near the top of the list of most stress inducing life changes. I know what you mean about throwing away things from childhood and sentimental things collected over years. Be well, VG 🌿 Your plants look super healthy and happy.

Looking great in there V! Nice bend in the Sour D! :hug:
She was getting away from me. Time for drastic measures.
I also noticed that bend in the Sour D :)
Sorry about the emotional rollercoaster. Moving is right up near the top of the list of most stress inducing life changes. I know what you mean about throwing away things from childhood and sentimental things collected over years. Be well, VG 🌿 Your plants look super healthy and happy.
I'm mostly over the trauma now. It was hard parting with some of their possessions. It was kinda turning into a hoarder situation though. Lol
Things will be better this way.
OMG is that a supercrop I see before me?
Good idea keeping the canopy in line so they don't start to look like some other plant you're growing. :cough: :cough:

Hope the day is going well and :sorry: about the emotional upheaval involved. Is the other house a go?
Well... I tried to keep it even. I'll post pics of my failings later. Was too tired last night to take pics and I slept in too late this morning to grab any. Soon.

I think we are moving forward with the new place. Money has yet to switch hands. Anything could happen between now and then.
Hopefully it will all work out.

Hi ladybird

I know we swim in very different pools, but I just wanted to pop in and reiterate what I’m sure you already know, and that is you grow like an absolute boss.

Your plants are a picture of health and demonstrate the time and care you put into them.

#girlpower🌸

First the quotes and then the plants.
Hi ladybird

I know we swim in very different pools, but I just wanted to pop in and reiterate what I’m sure you already know, and that is you grow like an absolute boss.

Your plants are a picture of health and demonstrate the time and care you put into them.

#girlpower🌸
Thanks for the kind words Trala.

I haven't been around much and have spent little time with my girls.
I just feed them every three days and look for bugs.
I have great equipment and a solid nutrient line behind me. I really don't do much at all.
Seems that my plants like to be left alone.
No excuses needed when sleeping in is the reason! 🛌

:yahoo: I think.

:nomo:
I'd love another day to sleep in. I need it desperately.

Making plans for the new place.
I haven't moved in 15 years so its going to be both interesting and a lot of work.

I didn't realize how much crap I have. I decided that I should probably get rid of half of it. Try to live a more minimalist life.

The Sour Diesel and Super Skunk are at day #87 since sprout and day #27 since flip to 10/14.

What do y'all think...are they going to be done in 50ish days?

Lmao. I have to sell this place. Not sure how I'm going to do showings with these two in flower?

Maybe I can hang a tapestry in front of the 2x4 and stack boxes in front of it? Maybe have a box fan going?
Burn some incense...
Risky business.

Fuck. What am I gonna do!?!?

I don't know VG. Perhaps an early harvest may be better than a risky harvest. I've had to set dates for mine due to constraints, and they will either have to come down on those precise dates or be rehomed and since the latter is out of the question, I will likely be chopping early. Sometimes needs must?

The plants look stunning and it's so cool that you have finally discovered that neglect was your key to growing!

Can you schlep the plants to your son's place while you show yours? It's a great conundrum!
Maybe a bit too much neglect. They were droopy yesterday. I gave them a good water and fed them later. Hopefully there won't be too much leaf damage and I'll only lose a few lower leaves. They should show any damage by tomorrow.

Son can't take them. Ex-husband doesn't know for sure that I grow. I'd like to keep it that way if I can.
Whatever you do stay out of trouble!
I'll certainly try.
I don't know VG. Perhaps an early harvest may be better than a risky harvest. I've had to set dates for mine due to constraints, and they will either have to come down on those precise dates or be rehomed and since the latter is out of the question, I will likely be chopping early. Sometimes needs must?
I can make the sacrifice of cutting down my Cookies X if she isn't done.
I could cram her into the 2x4 with the other two but I'm guessing there could be some damage to the plant. I could try to tie the canopy up a bit.
I won't be cutting the Sour Diesel and Super Skunk though. I'll just have to be carefully creative about the situation.

My plant is to make that part of my room inaccessible with moving boxes stacked up in front of it. They aren't going to be going through my closet. They just want to look around quick to get an idea of the place. I'll put up a tapestry so they can't see it and use a fan to conceal any noise or movement from the tent. Any smell can be taken care of with a little incense or candles.

Back
Top Bottom