VG's Review Of The Atreum Hydra-3200 With Super Skunk & Sour Diesel

A few pics of the Sour Diesel and Super Skunk at day # 39 since sprout.

They look great, VG! The Skunk doesn't look like she's been topped yet. Are you planning on topping her at some point?

Great explanation but I was wondering if the light would run if the dimmer craps out? Like a dimmer cutout. One of my lights works like that and I like the option to be able to work through a problem. I just had a dimmer fail and I could run the light full on until I fixed it.
Hey Stone, good question. It depends on what exactly fails in the dimmer unit; in most cases, you would be able to switch the dimmer box to "Follow" mode and it will run at full power. Hope that helps!

Sour, Super, and CookiesX are all looking terrific and neglect is certainly serving them well! I hope things calm down a bit for you but if this happens...

...then calming down is out the window!

:goodluck:
Nothing is calming down at all. I'm totally overwhelmed right now. I'll push through.

They look great, VG! The Skunk doesn't look like she's been topped yet. Are you planning on topping her at some point?
Neither of the plants were topped in the pic you were referring to. I have since remedied that situation as well as transplanting them.
Hey Stone, good question. It depends on what exactly fails in the dimmer unit; in most cases, you would be able to switch the dimmer box to "Follow" mode and it will run at full power. Hope that helps!
Thanks for coming in with a great answer. It's appreciated!

Hey y'all.
Finally got a little downtime. Phew.
I'm one tired lady. I've been hitting the hay at 9pm...just exhausted.

I did get around to transplanting and topping the Super Skunk and Sour Diesel. I think it was on Wednesday that I did it but all the days run together so.

Anyhoo...
Here are the ladies.

The rh is a little low. I may have to add a humidifier. For now they look ok.
I dialed down the Hydra-3200 to 60% from 65% while they recover from transplant. I'll start raising it a bit tomorrow.

I did remember to grab some pics of the roots. They had already filled the one gallons out pretty well.

They are loving the @Atreum Lighting Hydra-3200 and their @Prescription Blend nutes!
Almost feels like cheating somehow..

Hi VG. Everything looks so beautiful, as always! :love: OOF! 13 weeks sounds like a lot but it is going to creep up so quick! :goodluck:
Thank you, Boo.
Yeah, 13 weeks isn't far away at all. Bf and I are still in limbo as the whether or not we have the place. Hopefully we will know more by next week.
I need to go over there with a critical eye and a tape measure. I'm very curious about the master bedroom and walk-in closet size specifically. My growing future depends on how well I can hide this stuff.
I have horrible anxiety over all of this. My stomach has been in knots since this situation started.
Not knowing sucks!

Hey y'all.

Pardon the absence. Been working hard at fixing my place. Feeling a bit over my head as of late.

The Sour Diesel and Super Skunk are doing quite well. They've grown quite a bit in the last week or so.

Still on the veg amounts of their @Prescription Blend nutes.

Per gallon of tap , I add...
5 ml Bio-Si
10 ml Core A
10 ml Core B
5 ml Kelp-ful
5ml Precursor

Soon I'll be adding 5-6 ml of Big Data once I flip into flower.

The Atreum Hydra-3200 is currently at 70%. I need to bring that up a bit more yet. I'm just doing it rather slowly.

But yeah..they look good and ready for flip. Should be within the next coming week. I have an auto flower that I need to harvest first. There is another auto in with her that will need a place to hang out until the harvested one is dry. I figure that I'll stick her in with these two during that time.

Thanks for checking out my Atreum grow!

Flipped to 10/14 on Thursday July 14th.

I don't usually flower at 10/14 but I'm a bit under the gun for flowering time.
I'd like to have everything done by the last week in Sept. It's going to be close so I thought I'd speed things along.
Hopefully this all works out ok.

I just added the Big Data to their feed yesterday.

They are currently on...

5ml Bio-Si
10 ml Core A
10 ml Core B
5ml Big Data
5ml Kelp-ful
5ml Precursor 1

The @Atreum Lighting Hydra-3200 is set to 75%. Things seem to be doing quite well for as much as they are being neglected.
I'll try to keep a closer eye on them throughout flower. I don't want them getting too dry.

Me neeths.

Congrats on the flip. 🐬 They look stellar! 🌃
Thanks Sheddy.
Enjoying the ridiculous amount of emojis?

I know that I've been waiting my whole life for this.. 🦠

Back
Top Bottom