Mr. Sauga's Sponsored Grow Journal - Featuring Atreum Lighting And Blue Planet Nutrients

Hey everybody.
Four plants, two strains, and two different phenos from each strain. One of my weirdest grows to date, but also the smelliest. There's a strong smell of, you guessed it, weed in the house, which typically goes unnoticed.
So the PCK's are coming down this weekend. The OG's may be another week or two, depending on how they fill out this week.
Happy Friday and have a great weekend!

:Rasta:

I'll be trying my best to get caught up on a lot of journals this weekend. I hope everyone has been doing great!

Great pics, MrS.

The distinctions in the two PCK phenos are so pronounced I can nearly tell the differences in their colors! :Rasta:

CPK #2 has some very nice coloring, but those Glue's are gonna be huge! :thumb:

Hey everybody.
So I took one of the PCKs down. The good news is the buds tops were beautiful. The bad news is the lack of training left me all kinds of larf. Why?

The auto watering system prevents me from training them the customary way with stakes or grommets. I'd have to get creative. So the watering system worked flawless once I understood what I needed to do, but its downfall is the lack of yield.

I'll be going back to watering by hand, although I will hook up the watering system when I have to be away for periods of time. Not many harvest pics, in fact I only took one, which was of the larf and bones. Maybe I can post that tonight for what its worth. Have a great week everyone!

Hey everybody!
Here's the harvest pics of the larf and bones. You can see how narrow the training, or lack of, was. Normally those four main branches would extend well outside of the pot, allowing the inner growth to catch up and level out. So, next round we are back to reality. Lots of rushing around to make sure the chores are done nightly.

On another note, I dropped three more seeds for my next grow. I'll be running a Gorilla Cheese, Franco's Lemon Cheese, and a White Widow, in case the cheese goes bad.

Enjoy your week!

Hey everybody!
Took down the other PCK today. Same results; lots of larf, but healthy tops. The training, or lack thereof, truly makes a difference on how much larf is produced.

The plant looked great at the time, but yesterday she really drooped off. She was definitely root bound.

These last two pics were from the other PCK from a week ago. Lots of roots, but noticeably less than her sister above.

:Rasta:

Highya MrS,

Wow!! That's a serious rootball! I'd never imagine such growth! On the other hand, PCK looks as gorgeous hanging up is it did growing! Very nice trim job! Happy Smokin'

Highya MrS,

Wow!! That's a serious rootball! I'd never imagine such growth! On the other hand, PCK looks as gorgeous hanging up is it did growing! Very nice trim job! Happy Smokin'
It sure was Bode. Thanks again for always stopping by! It's truly appreciated. Have a great weekend!
:thanks:

Pretty maids all in a row! Congrats on the stellar harvest mr s! I’m gonna be in your larf boat with my OG kush. I don’t have a fancy watering system to pin it on tho, mine was just plain laziness and procrastination. I’ll use it for oil or something, so no waste, but still... :thumbsdown #justsaynotolarf

Back
Top Bottom