VG's Prescription For Success With Atreum Lighting, Weed Seeds Express & Prescription Blend

Highya VG,

Chickies look great! I love cannabis for all it's medicinal effects, not to mention the pleasure in harvesting top shelf cannabis for the stash!! And most of all, we can look at your ladies and get a lot of pleasure from that! Of course, we can look at our own and be full of bliss, but yours are so beautiful! Happy Smokin'

P.S. Wish you felt better! :hug::hug::hug:

#prolarf

Love all the pistilly madness up there! And whatever helps you focus works for me. Some day you can post a collection of those vids on youtube, all edited together. :thumb:
That would be a lot of editing. Many bleeps and off key singing. Not sure that I'd subject y'all to that trainwreck.

Highya VG,

Chickies look great! I love cannabis for all it's medicinal effects, not to mention the pleasure in harvesting top shelf cannabis for the stash!! And most of all, we can look at your ladies and get a lot of pleasure from that! Of course, we can look at our own and be full of bliss, but yours are so beautiful! Happy Smokin'

P.S. Wish you felt better! :hug::hug::hug:
Feeling good today Bode.
I started the day off with coffee, a J and looking at these ladies...

84 days above ground and 25 days since flip to flower.
Looking good imo.
They are still on the 12ml Core A &B dose and loving it.

@Prescription Blend
I was wondering...
What is the most I should be feeding a large plant? Is the 12 ml/ gallon dose of A&B the limit or can I feed higher?
I thought it might be good to know for future use.

:thanks:

Flawless! :bravo:

@Prescription Blend
I was wondering...
What is the most I should be feeding a large plant? Is the 12 ml/ gallon dose of A&B the limit or can I feed higher?
I thought it might be good to know for future use.
It depends on the strain and your setup. With a sealed room running CO2 you can go up quite a bit without burning.

You can probably get to 14ml/Gal without a problem but I’d increase slowly. It’s unlikely you would need to go higher.

Edit: if your not running CO2 and the plants are happy there is no real benefit to pushing more nutrients into the system.

:ciao: Hi VG. Happy Friday! The ladies are gorgeous! But that Bubba.…:drool:

I also liked the @Prescription Blend nutes. I think I will try them on an autoflower grow - hopefully drop seeds by the end of the month. :yahoo:
Don't you have any strains that would help you sleep?
The beautiful Purple Lemonade auto from FB that I grew earlier this year is amazingly good at helping me sleep. Just one puff and I sleep solidly through the night. It’s a nice high and the body relaxation is what must do it for me. It was one of the easiest grows too. :meditate:

Flawless! :bravo:
Awwww...
Thanks GDB. :love:
What GDB said! ↑

That's terrific growth for 84 days above ground. So I'll say it again: :bravo:
I'm pretty happy with them, Shed.
Much better outcome than the last nute line I used. Much less smelly too.
It depends on the strain and your setup. With a sealed room running CO2 you can go up quite a bit without burning.

You can probably get to 14ml/Gal without a problem but I’d increase slowly. It’s unlikely you would need to go higher.

Edit: if your not running CO2 and the plants are happy there is no real benefit to pushing more nutrients into the system.
Ok. Sounds good. Thanks for getting back to me. I appreciate it.

:ciao: Hi VG. Happy Friday! The ladies are gorgeous! But that Bubba.…:drool:

I also liked the @Prescription Blend nutes. I think I will try them on an autoflower grow - hopefully drop seeds by the end of the month. :yahoo:

The beautiful Purple Lemonade auto from FB that I grew earlier this year is amazingly good at helping me sleep. Just one puff and I sleep solidly through the night. It’s a nice high and the body relaxation is what must do it for me. It was one of the easiest grows too. :meditate:
Boo!?!?! :hug: :love:
Great to see ya darlin'.

I'll be looking out for your new grow.
Can't wait to see you back in action.

A quickie update.
It feels more like a hit-and-run though. I have a ton of stuff to do before Thursday.
I hope to get back here soon to catch up with everyone.

It's day #87 above ground and day #28 since flip to flower for the @Weed Seeds Express ladies.
74°f with 50% rh in the 2x4 today.
They are a tad droopy but it was close to lights out when I took these pics.

Gotta run. :green_heart:
Thanks for checking out the chickies!

Your plants are beautiful, VG. This is my favourite stage: when they've just started flowering and the leaves still look healthy and green.

A quickie update.
It feels more like a hit-and-run though. I have a ton of stuff to do before Thursday.
I hope to get back here soon to catch up with everyone.

It's day #87 above ground and day #28 since flip to flower for the @Weed Seeds Express ladies.
74°f with 50% rh in the 2x4 today.
They are a tad droopy but it was close to lights out when I took these pics.

Gotta run. :green_heart:
Thanks for checking out the chickies!
Looks great mate! Like the color of the leaves, healthy!

Your plants are beautiful, VG. This is my favourite stage: when they've just started flowering and the leaves still look healthy and green.
Thanks HG.
I've been trying really hard to not mess them up. Puts a smile on my face every morning when I open that tent.
Yeah, what HashGirl said! So beautiful in full bloom! Smells like ____________now? They sure look great! I'm getting green again especially looking at Chemdog! Both really but I have a yearn for some chem. Stay well hon! Happy prepping for the holiday!
Stone :love:
Smells chemmy in there. I can't really smell the Bubba over her loud terps.
Ill have to try a stem rub. I haven't done one in a few weeks.
Looks great mate! Like the color of the leaves, healthy!
Thanks for sending them out. It's been a lot of fun running your gear over the past year.
Not sure what the weather is outside there, but in the tent there is a definite frost warning, especially on the Bubba! Carry on with the side dishes. I hope they're turning out exactly as you had planned...like those plants.
:welldone:
It's been pretty fair here lately. 30-40s and sunny. Shorts weather.

The Bubba frosted up really early. The Chemdawg is just getting her frost on now.

I'm off to assemble a green bean casserole and most of a charcuterie board...and frost a cake...and......

Ugh! Think I'll sit here and smoke some more. Need to mentally prepare myself.

For penguins?
I do waddle on the ice...

I plum forgot to add some pics of the girls. SMH.

Guess my mind is preoccupied with the upcoming festivities.

Here they are on day # 90 since sprout and day #31 since flip to flower.

I am losing some of the older lowers to k def. Looks like the Bubba is a mag hog too. She's getting some stripes again. Y'all probably can't see it on the photos. I just noticed it this morning.

I'll have to address the issue soon.

If I could grow plants that lush in that short amount of time I would never veg 100 days again!
Ill have to try a stem rub
I'll have to try out that expression.
It's been pretty fair here lately. 30-40s and sunny. Shorts weather.
Pics or it didn't happen!
I'm off to assemble a green bean casserole and most of a charcuterie board...and frost a cake...and......
Ugh! Think I'll sit here and smoke some more. Need to mentally prepare myself.
:goodluck:
Safety first!

I plum forgot to add some pics of the girls. SMH.

Guess my mind is preoccupied with the upcoming festivities.

Here they are on day # 90 since sprout and day #31 since flip to flower.

I am losing some of the older lowers to k def. Looks like the Bubba is a mag hog too. She's getting some stripes again. Y'all probably can't see it on the photos. I just noticed it this morning.

I'll have to address the issue soon.
I can't see anything but beautiful green and bud!

Highya VG,

I'm with SO, green and lush!! Chemdawg looks like she wants the whole tent!! Those buds look so good!! Btw, I didn't notice the red petioles until you mentioned it. They're both gorgeous ladies!! Great job, lady! Happy Smokin'

P.S. I hope you and yours have a great Thanksgiving. And to all the readers who come through!!

Back
Top Bottom