VG After Dark Featuring Weedseedsexpress & Mars Hydro TS1000

People do well with a lot less from what I see. I just have these things around from soil making. Worm castings, kelp meal, can be the major building blocks for one way to look at it. I've been using a trio of things for a flower tea lately, I'll figure out what it is and get back. It's my favorite so far for flowering. Got it from Nunyabiz.
I do have a few kinds of kelp. One from Greenleaf nutrients and the other is from Blue Planet.
Looks like this...

As I recall you can make tea from a bag of Dr Earth's Pot Of Gold soil from Home Depot. Said so right on the bag!
I'll see if they carry it here. Most stuff is out of stock yet.

Day #38 since flip,#91 since sprout.
Gave her a topdressing of GeoFlora,watered in with aged tap with 2 ml of TPS cal-mag.

The Green Crack was put in the dark until tomorrow. I'm gonna let my son chop and hang her. I'll help him dial in the temp and rh in the drying tent.

I'll post pre harvest pics of her tomorrow.

Hope y'all are well.

Still a butterfly bush to me, beautiful and sans caterpillars c-word.
She is completely different than the first Charlotte. I'll take it!

For some reason I thought I'd be much further behind than this. Perfect timing!
I've been slow updating lately. I have needed some time off to hang with the family.

How old is this water? Do you live with Stewie and have a time machine? Can I visit?
I usually let it sit for two or three days.
Wish I had a time machine....
She's more likely to have the armory. Can't drop a time machine on your foot!
Are you sure? I may be able to find a way.

It's been a bit since I posted.
I did start having issues with Charlotte once she took center stage.

I was told to look for bugs. My initial thought was a cal def. The reason for this is the lack of damage lower on the plant. All leaves affected are from the midpoint up. The damage is too regular along the leaf veins to be insect damage. Lack of any bugs.
This made me look into cal def once again. I did find some accurate pics and corresponding articles that cemented my original thoughts.
I upped her cal-mag just a bit and turned down her light just a smidge.
It should stop or at least slow down enough for a decent harvest.
The added par at the center should have been accounted for when I moved her but wasn't.:rolleyes:

What has two thumbs and a lux meter?? This idiot!!

The kid came up and trimmed the Green Crack. He did a pretty good job.
She is a really loud smelling plant. Funny thing is that she had no real scent to her until she was about 4-5 weeks into flower. I didn't use my carbon until then.

I'll be trying her in about two weeks. The kid had some finger hash and almost greened out.
Whippersnapper:p

I did start having issues with Charlotte once she took center stage.
Well there's your answer. Some plants prefer a supporting role.
The kid had some finger hash and almost greened out.
I see this as a good thing! It means he doesn't have any medical issues that require constant medicating. This keeps his endocannabinoid system from developing a tolerance to THC, which would necessitate periodic breaks for a reset!

:cheer: for the kid and his health.

Increased PAR led to a calmag deficiency?
Higher light pushes the plant to transpire at a higher rate. This coupled with light stress is what's giving me issues.

The thing is....it could be cal excess. It looks very similar and they are often confused with each other. **Sigh**
:passitleft:

That ought to do it V. She's still stunning!
I'll try some stuff and hope something sticks. I didn't see her this morning. It will be around 9 when the lights come back on.
Her main is still growing. That's for sure. I had to stake her up yesterday.

Hope you are well. :love:
Well there's your answer. Some plants prefer a supporting role.

I see this as a good thing! It means he doesn't have any medical issues that require constant medicating. This keeps his endocannabinoid system from developing a tolerance to THC, which would necessitate periodic breaks for a reset!

:cheer: for the kid and his health.
Lol.

The kid takes little tolerance breaks about once a month.
He said the sativas are really helping his ADD and alleviating his stress.

@Mars Hydro is having a fun giveaway! It has a small 60x60 tent and two lights to be given away this month.

Happy Easter, VG!

Easter-2021-wishes-1200.jpg

Back
Top Bottom