'21 Outdoor Garden With Sexxpot & Pinkman Goo

Looking great Baked! It's hard to say how much longer from here. Milky trichs with a few amber do it for me usually.
I really appreciate you keeping an eye on my journal Otter. All the wisdom is doubly appreciated!

I'm very likely to harvest soon. I think I can safely get another week out of her to mature some more. Really trying to get the full affects with this plant.

Yep, do keep the grow going as long as you can. The last days are the most important for a few reasons. One is thc. Thc builds in the end of the grow. Mass is another. Getting plump and heavy is one of the last things they do too so it really pays to be patient and be lucky with the weather. They don't mind the cold as much as we do. Ice is another thing. Some snow is ok but not a lot, and temporary. Hang in there Baked!
We love Pinkman Goo and I hear from good source Sexxpot is some fine toking too!

We love Pinkman Goo
She's getting blasted by the pests and now PM looks like it is attacking more areas. She's getting a cleanup today plus they all got sprayed with some Dr. Earth's Fungicide

Hoping that will buy me some extra time. Going to try and blast it every 3-5 days with that until harvest.

Well, it has one hell of a battle in the outdoor gardens the past few weeks. The past week has been brutal! Pests and mold are taking over. Time to harvest I think whether we want to or not. Otherwise I risk losing most of all of the harvest to mold.
It's disappointing when that happens, some pest damage seems to occur in every grow I do, where I am left thankful to get only a little bit here and there. Anyway, your undamaged buds look great!

Well, it has one hell of a battle in the outdoor gardens the past few weeks. The past week has been brutal! Pests and mold are taking over. Time to harvest I think whether we want to or not. Otherwise I risk losing most of all of the harvest to mold.

Wich ones that mate I'm really interested in that sexxpot how hard hitting it is lol beautiful pictures there

It's disappointing when that happens, some pest damage seems to occur in every grow I do, where I am left thankful to get only a little bit here and there. Anyway, your undamaged buds look great!
Thanks Stunger. Yeah, at least this year I have salvaged much more compared to last year. I think last year Iost 90% of my harvest to caterpillars and mold. I think this year, I'm down to probably less than 30%. That's a huge win!
Wich ones that mate I'm really interested in that sexxpot how hard hitting it is lol beautiful pictures there
Thanks! I'm excited about this one. I really wish I had been able to grow more of this. Based on the cultivar genetics, it's supposed to be a great one for the ladies. My hope is that it will be a great one for my wife and a few friends lined up to test it. I'm looking forward to trying it too. I'd like to see what effects it has.

SEXXPOT #2 HARVEST DAY @ DAY 64!!!

I decided to chop down most of the branches and buds. I did leave some on to allow them an opportunity to mature further.

The untrimmed weight with branches was just over 4lbs 3oz.

An absolute must of you're growing outdoors is giving them a proper wash and rinses before they get dried and cured.

Oooofff...I'm pooped out. I don't know how those farmers do giant lots of plants. Oh yeah...cheap labor! Fortunately, I'm the cheapest around.

I did some more clean up before they go into the bags for the slow dry in the fridge. Took out any mold I missed last night. After it has soaked, it's easy to spot and remove.

Here are some examples of buds that had little no damage at all! Looked them over and dumped them right into the bag. And there is quite a bit like these too. It feels great after seeing so many big colas dying to bud rot over the past week. The middle branch growth saved this harvest!

I still have lower branch growth going right now. My goal is to get those to mature until at least the first anticipated frost. We'll see how impatient I get. I'll try and remember to post some updates.

Pinkman Goo and Sexxpot #1 by @Weed Seeds Express - Day 142 - 65 Days of Bloom

They both got harvested (mostly anyway) very early this morning. Excuse the poor lighting...LOL. you can see that I left some good buds on there to mature further. I will be eventually trying to overwinter them in NY garage.

Sexxpot #1 Pre-Harvest
SP1 Post-Harvest

Pinkman Goo Post-Harvest...sorry but the pre-harvest pix were all blurry.

Checking out these Pinkman Goo buds post wash. I did lose a lot of flowers to caterpillars and mold but not nearly as much as I was thinking I was going to lose. I will take that as a win! I did harvest a little early I think but I felt it was time or risk losing much more in only a few days.

I'm drooling over your pinkman goo! We ran out the other day and have been missing it. Enjoy your harvest!
I may not be able to do a round of PGoo after the GSC Journal is complete but it is definitely in the lineup for when I have a few space. I want to see what I can do with it indoors. No pest or disease pressure...it must be an amazing strain for pressing!

I may not be able to do a round of PGoo after the GSC Journal is complete but it is definitely in the lineup for when I have a few space. I want to see what I can do with it indoors. No pest or disease pressure...it must be an amazing strain for pressing!
I don't press but I bet it is. She was chock full of frost and dense as they come!

Happy Birthday to You!
Happy Birthday to You!
Happy Birthday, Dearrrr Bakeddddd!!!
Happy Birthday to You!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:passitleft:

Thanks so much sweet HG. Made my heart smile. Blessings.

:party:
Weeee! Happy Birthday Baked!
Thanks Otter! I got baked...to get happy. Bwaaahaaaahaaaa

Also...I have HORRIBLE news about my Pinkman Goo and Sexxpot #1 harvests. I did not trim them or dry them enough before I put them in the bag in the fridge. I lost the entire harvest to mold.
I have a fair amount of Sexxpot #2 but I only have about 1/8 of the PG that I cut early for testing.

They were both beautiful and easy plants to grow. I will be growing PG indoors next time and I will be growing another Sexxpot outdoors next season.

I'm super bummed about all the loss in the drying process BUT it was a wonderful lesson learned. I will do whatever I can to never let that happen again. Dumb dumb dumb...

Blessings to you all and thanks for following along. I will be moving this to the completed journals.

Well, that sucks. I lost a lot to bud rot this year, too. Hopefully, next year will be better for both of us.

And, I'm happy you had a baked birthday. :hug:

Also...I have HORRIBLE news about my Pinkman Goo and Sexxpot #1 harvests. I did not trim them or dry them enough before I put them in the bag in the fridge. I lost the entire harvest to mold.
I have a fair amount of Sexxpot #2 but I only have about 1/8 of the PG that I cut early for testing.

They were both beautiful and easy plants to grow. I will be growing PG indoors next time and I will be growing another Sexxpot outdoors next season.

I'm super bummed about all the loss in the drying process BUT it was a wonderful lesson learned. I will do whatever I can to never let that happen again. Dumb dumb dumb...

Blessings to you all and thanks for following along. I will be moving this to the completed journals.
Lesson learned Baked. Now we know too, thanks!

Back
Top Bottom