VG's Prescription For Success With Atreum Lighting, Weed Seeds Express & Prescription Blend

We got the chills last year. Above 65 right?
65ºF or warmer will aid the uptake of magnesium. That's what I learned here once I converted C to F!
Usually I wake up around 4:30-5 but this morning I got up at 9:05.
Just missed it.
By this much!

:goodluck: with the leaf issues.

Ok. It's day #68 since sprout and day #9 since flip for the @Weed Seeds Express gals.

@Prescription Blend.
Here is where I need to consult with you.
They look really nice for the most part but I am still having the same interveinal chlorosis issue with some of the leaves, while others are washed out at the tips and moving inward towards the stems.

I look closely at my leaves daily to pick up early on any issues hoping to get them resolved ASAP.

They just got their first flowering feed yesterday (Week 5) where Big Data is added in with the other components.
They seem dark enough so if I end up adding more cal-mag I'll probably stay with the same amount I've been using (4-0-0) but I could also switch to the 0-0-0 option.

My gut tells me to see what the addition of the Big Data does first and then go from there.

Thanks for looking, y'all.
If your following the chart for the first week of flower then I would recommend increasing Core A and Core B to 12mL/gal. From the pics, I don't see a drain pan under the pots, do you get any runoff when you feed?

We got the chills last year. Above 65 right?
It's between 68-72 in here now with lights off. Lights on 72-76.
By this much!

:goodluck: with the leaf issues
I made sure to get up early this morning to grab a few pics.
Four hours before lights out.
If your following the chart for the first week of flower then I would recommend increasing Core A and Core B to 12mL/gal. From the pics, I don't see a drain pan under the pots, do you get any runoff when you feed?
Ok. So up the Core components.
Should I just leave the cal-mag as it is? I'm at 7 ml/gallon of the Sensi 4-0-0. That is their normal dose amount.
I could omit that and use epsom too.

I do use a drain pan but am worried about height issues. I took a pic to show you what they are like during watering. I remove the drain pans to empty them. This helps to keep the rh down and give me three extra inches of grow space.

Day # 69 since sprout and day #10 since flip.
Here are some close up pics of the emerging pistils.

I also noticed a touch of tip burn this morning on the Bubba Kush.

Ok. So up the Core components.
Should I just leave the cal-mag as it is? I'm at 7 ml/gallon of the Sensi 4-0-0. That is their normal dose amount.
I could omit that and use epsom too.
By increasing the Core A/B by 2ml/Gal they will be getting more Mg and Ca in balance with the other npk. I would recommend easing back on other calmg additions.

I noticed some lovely plants. Oh, and binder clips. Grommets don't add any height to the pot but they're also not moveable. No right answer is what I'm saying...
I can add a bunch of binder clips and remove them without adding a bunch of holes. They work great for me. Wish the kids and bf would stop stealing them.
They make great chip clips.
By increasing the Core A/B by 2ml/Gal they will be getting more Mg and Ca in balance with the other npk. I would recommend easing back on other calmg additions.
I should be feeding in a few days.
I appreciate the assistance with my grow.
I know I may seem picky. I'm just trying to get the best out of my girls and show off some of the sponsors here.
They do look pretty great and I'm happy with the switch in nutes.

Highya VG,

You must've done some training. Looks like a wind storm came through on the last one! :) I'm sure they'll survive and look good when their time comes! They most always do! I haven't had the nerve to do those things to my ladies. I cut branches and some leaves off, but not breaking bones. Oh, well. Happy Smokin'

Highya VG,

You must've done some training. Looks like a wind storm came through on the last one! :) I'm sure they'll survive and look good when their time comes! They most always do! I haven't had the nerve to do those things to my ladies. I cut branches and some leaves off, but not breaking bones. Oh, well. Happy Smokin'
I topped once and spread them out.
I wasn't prepared for that much side growth. The Bubba is actually elbowing out the Chemdawg. She has over half the tent now.
The four corners were six inches taller than the rest. I'm just attempting to keep them somewhat even.
I went slightly outside of my comfort zone. :woohoo:

Greeting y'all.
I have a quick update before I start my chores. First things first. Let's light this....
It's gonna be a long day for me.
:passitleft:

The @Weed Seeds Express girls are doing quite well.

I've been doing some supercropping of the smaller individual branches to keep a nice canopy. Just a little tweak here and there.
I released them from their bondage this morning as well. As we all know,this makes it much easier to feed them.
I upped the feed to 12 ml/ gallon for Core A&B this morning.
I mixed up four gallons of nutes and split it between the plants. It gave me a decent run off without being wasteful.
Instead of removing my drain pans every single time I feed ,I've switched to leaving them in and removing any excess with my small shop vac. It was a pain to remove them. Five gallon pots are now beyond my limit to safely move on my own. Screwed my back up last time I tried.

They don't seem like they are stretching too much. Mostly just filling out. Must be the perfect distance from their @Atreum Lighting ARA-41 array.
:love: Loving this light. I don't miss my other one at all. This baby runs circles around my old one.

Since I've promised to be transparent with my followers. I should tell you that I had some diodes fail on one of my strips.
@Atreum Lighting responded very quickly and sent out a new strip. I had it in a few days. It took about five minutes to switch it out. It was just a matter of unplugging the old one, unscrewing a few pieces and removing an end cap. Of course, installing the new one was equally as easy as it's just a reversal of that same process.
I sent back the damaged strip in the same packaging with a new label. Easy peasy.
It was,once again the customer service that stood out.
They earn :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: !

I almost forgot to note that these ladies are on day #74 since sprout and day #15 since flip to flower.

I do have a little tip burn on the tops of the Bubba that I'm concerned about.
I hope the change in nute strength will stop that from proceeding. I should also mention that I didn't add any epsom or cal-mag to this feeding.

I'm really stoned now and feel like I should stop there.

Thanks for checking up on the ladies and myself!

@Prescription Blend
Hi.
I was wondering how many plants I can grow with the nute package that I have? I was thinking of using your nutrient line on mine and Shed's joint Doug's Varin grow.
Do you think I'll have enough?

Looking happy and healthy, VG!

Question: I see nothing in my PB documentation about upping the Core dosages beyond 10ml per gallon. Where did that come from?

Back
Top Bottom