Atreum Lighting Sponsored Grow Tent, Featuring GG4 S1, Slurricane IX & Many Others!

Please select your Top 3 seeds you would like to see Phantom grow under Atreum Lighting's ARA-6 LED

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Merry Xmas and Happy Holidays Everyone!

Our magazine sponsor, Atreum Lighting has decided to ship me their 600W ARA-6 LED Light Bar Fixture to set up shop in one of my 4.5'x4.5' grow tents and journal for all of you to see their product in action and its results.

ARA41_600W_BOTTOM_B_960x.jpg

ARA41_600W_B3_B_960x.jpg

"ARA-6 is a high-performance, full-cycle LED light fixture featuring a hybrid of broad-spectrum Samsung LM301B diodes and deep-red 660nm supplementation. The result is a high-performance fixture for commercial horticulture applications.

ARA-6 is suitable for vertical racks, trays, or tents, and comes with brackets for hanging. Spacing bars 8-10 inches apart creates exceptionally even light distribution across a large area."

The light is due to arrive just after the new year, so I figured now is the best time to start picking seeds to plant in the tent. For this grow I will be using (4) 7 gallon fabric pots filled with a mix of organic compost, peat moss, perlite, and a few other goodies. I've already amended the soil using the GeoFlora Veg sample I received some time ago. I've also already chose 2 of the seeds to plant, GG4 S1 by GG4 Strains and Slurricane IX by In House Genetics. I'm trying to keep the third strain a secret for as long as I can, maybe you all can try to guess what it is as the grow progresses.

That still leaves one more seed to plant and I figured that's where I could use all of your help.

I've created a poll with the feminized seeds I currently have on hand (if you know me you know there's always seeds showing up here) that I would like you to vote on. If you need to search what some of the strains are (especially Black Skull Seeds) I would suggest looking at Dope-Seeds site, it is where I bought most of the seeds from, for Sweet Seeds strains look on their site and the same goes for Expert Seeds and Garden of Green, all of whom are sponsors here.

Please vote for you favorite three strains! Voting closes on the 4th of January. If there isn't a clear winner at that time, I will take each strain voted on and run it through a randomizer to choose.

Thank you all and enjoy the rest of your holiday weekend!

:passitleft:

Excellent choices! Glad to have you here Roostifer, I'm really excited about this light. Having high quality Samsung LM301B and Cree diodes is going to put the first on these plants. I can be pretty picky at times when it comes to quality products but based on the information and spec sheets Atreum provided me, I was happy to agree to come aboard to do the journal.

I can wait for it to get here!

I'm very happy. I've followed The Happy One's grow, who uses Atreum, since the beginning and was happy :p to hear Atreum had worked something out to come aboard as a sponsor.

The bar/strip configuration also has me pumped. The PCBA boards I run in another tent really don't have the spread I was hoping for, the corners are definitely dark. Atreum's light will have a noticeable improvement when it comes to coverage and the corners of the tent.

Merry Christmas Phantom! Congrats on the light and sponsored grow. I'm in. Yeah. The grapefruit was one of my picks as well.
Smile and stay stoneder

Merry Xmas and Happy Holidays Everyone!

Our magazine sponsor, Atreum Lighting has decided to ship me their 600W ARA-6 LED Light Bar Fixture to set up shop in one of my 4.5'x4.5' grow tents and journal for all of you to see their product in action and its results.

ARA41_600W_BOTTOM_B_960x.jpg

ARA41_600W_B3_B_960x.jpg

"ARA-6 is a high-performance, full-cycle LED light fixture featuring a hybrid of broad-spectrum Samsung LM301B diodes and deep-red 660nm supplementation. The result is a high-performance fixture for commercial horticulture applications.

ARA-6 is suitable for vertical racks, trays, or tents, and comes with brackets for hanging. Spacing bars 8-10 inches apart creates exceptionally even light distribution across a large area."

The light is due to arrive just after the new year, so I figured now is the best time to start picking seeds to plant in the tent. For this grow I will be using (4) 7 gallon fabric pots filled with a mix of organic compost, peat moss, perlite, and a few other goodies. I've already amended the soil using the GeoFlora Veg sample I received some time ago. I've also already chose 2 of the seeds to plant, GG4 S1 by GG4 Strains and Slurricane IX by In House Genetics. I'm trying to keep the third strain a secret for as long as I can, maybe you all can try to guess what it is as the grow progresses.

That still leaves one more seed to plant and I figured that's where I could use all of your help.

I've created a poll with the feminized seeds I currently have on hand (if you know me you know there's always seeds showing up here) that I would like you to vote on. If you need to search what some of the strains are (especially Black Skull Seeds) I would suggest looking at Dope-Seeds site, it is where I bought most of the seeds from, for Sweet Seeds strains look on their site and the same goes for Expert Seeds and Garden of Green, all of whom are sponsors here.

Please vote for you favorite three strains! Voting closes on the 4th of January. If there isn't a clear winner at that time, I will take each strain voted on and run it through a randomizer to choose.

Thank you all and enjoy the rest of your holiday weekend!

:passitleft:
Congrats brother

I saw you were up late harvesting! Some very nice colas you had in your photos. Another great run for you!
Yess my brother now on the wait for trim jail

Back
Top Bottom