Atreum Lighting Sponsored Grow Tent, Featuring GG4 S1, Slurricane IX & Many Others!

Please select your Top 3 seeds you would like to see Phantom grow under Atreum Lighting's ARA-6 LED

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
hey! Long time no chat! I have much to catch up on as I fell off the face of the earth. I plan to come back as an observer and catch up after that I will be living in Calgary and can have 4 legal ladies going. I'll start a new thread when I get all my equipment ready to assemble. For now, I just wanted to stop by, say high, and wish you a happy New Year. Can't wait to catch up on what you've been up to. ✌

hey! Long time no chat! I have much to catch up on as I fell off the face of the earth. I plan to come back as an observer and catch up after that I will be living in Calgary and can have 4 legal ladies going. I'll start a new thread when I get all my equipment ready to assemble. For now, I just wanted to stop by, say high, and wish you a happy New Year. Can't wait to catch up on what you've been up to. ✌
MG I'm glad you are back! I look forward to catching up.

MG I'm glad you are back! I look forward to catching up
Hopefully you don't mind one quick pic here. Feel free to remove of course. These are the last ladies I started in the US. Just harvested them on Sunday. The monster was CBD . Had a long travel bout bounced back. Put up a screen and she killed it in a 2x4 under Mars lighting. The little lady was an auto with GSC genetics. Ended up being a good haul for an auto. Photo is at end of veg. Auto unfortunately had to finish under 12 12 with the cbd beast but still put out good solid buds
Resized_Resized_20201114_114326_2864474241458(1).jpeg

Hopefully you don't mind one quick pic here. Feel free to remove of course. These are the last ladies I started in the US. Just harvested them on Sunday. The monster was CBD . Had a long travel bout bounced back. Put up a screen and she killed it in a 2x4 under Mars lighting. The little lady was an auto with GSC genetics. Ended up being a good haul for an auto. Photo is at end of veg. Auto unfortunately had to finish under 12 12 with the cbd beast but still put out good solid buds
Resized_Resized_20201114_114326_2864474241458(1).jpeg
Ah man that's awesome! Canada, eh?

Canada indeed! Congrats on the sponsored grow man! That light looks amazing I can't wait to catch up (and see what you get with it). I'll be looking for all new equipment soon so I will definitely consider this light and your feedback

Off to an great start, that Atreum light should grow some great bud. Happy Cola Co loves them
Without a doubt the Atreum LED is going to crush it in this tent with these strains. The GeoFlora nutrients will make it pretty hands free, especially since I already amended my soil mix for the 7-gallon fabric pots with the Veg mix. I will need to feed the solo cups until ready to transplant to the 7-gallon pots.

So onto a few things about the '21 grow year, 2 things I'm going to heavily focus on are:
  1. An IPM regimen
  2. Environment
In the past pests have been an issue, fungus gnats and recently thrips. I want to develop an IPM regimen to keep it from happening again. Living in my climate pests are a year round issue and never go away. I also do a lot of gardening so the probability of me bringing something inside is high. Having 3 tents and a flowering area with plants in multiple stages of growth an infestation can be quick and devastating. I'd like to do my best to prevent that from happening. I already have a few things in transit for this plan.

Living in a dry desert climate is nice for flowering, currently the humidity in my house is 18%, which is great for the SoG tent I have flowering in a sealed room. The environment inside that tent and room stays around 55% rh and the lights off spike is minimal. I've been seeing great results with this consistent humidity and temperature. I've also been using a humidifier inside the tent for this grow journal to help the vegging plants. Moving forward VPD is going to really get dialed in through the use of automated controllers (already in place on the SoG tent). I will also be testing out higher lights off temperatures during flowering.

So that covers 2 things I will be implementing this year, something I will be experimenting with this year is Crop Steering. I've been doing a lot of reading and research on the subject. I'm currently developing a plan to be implemented in the near future for this, stay tuned.

Lastly, I need something to focus my research on this year and since I will have healthy, hungry plants in a dialed environment under powerful lights it would only make sense to research CO2.

So that's it, that is the outlook for '21 over here. What does everyone else have planned for growing in 2021?

:passitleft:

The grinder is loaded up with some Purple Kush this morning. The plant had a beautiful grape kool-aid smell through the majority of flower but lost the scent in the end. The plant is definitely frosty. I am keeping a mother plant of this one to do a few more runs with soon to hopefully get the grape smell to stay.

20210117_112604.jpg

The grinder is loaded up with some Purple Kush this morning. The plant had a beautiful grape kool-aid smell through the majority of flower but lost the scent in the end. The plant is definitely frosty. I am keeping a mother plant of this one to do a few more runs with soon to hopefully get the grape smell to stay.

20210117_112604.jpg

Dam those look like some mighty tastey buds nice job man.

Update on the ladies...
20210120_105508.jpg

They are getting hungry so I fed them just a bit of the GeoFlora Veg. They are definitely growing fast under the Atreum light and will really take off with their first taste of nutrients.

Hells yea they will bro congrats on the girls so far an gud luck with getting them the rest of the way. I like tht light man what is one of those bad boys guna run me? An also how many plants an what size pots can u fit underneath it from start to finish?

I like tht light man what is one of those bad boys guna run me? An also how many plants an what size pots can u fit underneath it from start to finish?
Here is the link to the light.

I have it in a 4.5'x4.5' tent and it's going to crush it flowering. I think it could light a 6'x6' and still get great results.

Back
Top Bottom