Atreum Lighting LED Grow Light Discussion

Looks good.
I think you will prefer the more even coverage of a strip light.
20200930_181310.jpg
The whole reason I'm looking to go this way .... Even Coverage.

Haven't seen anyone talking about this outstanding warehouse grow with your lights yet

I’ve been keeping an eye out for your next creation, the Hydra 1000.
I see it’s available in the US now. It is possible for me to order it from the US, I think, but I’m wondering if it’s going to show up in Canada soon as well. Thanks

:thumb:
Yes, the HYDRA-1000 will be available in Canada soon! We can let you know when it is in stock

What light do you have that you would recommend that will cover a 5' x 5' "FLOWER AREA" ? I'm comparing lights now to purchase in the next few weeks. LMK. Thanks
It depends on your particular needs. It's possible to cover a 5'x5' flower area with the 600W light, though we would recommend a 720W or 840W system. PM me and we can help you out!

The great thing about the ARA-6 is you can add another bar or two. I think the bars are 129.00 each. As long as your driver is big enough you can easily add on to the base unit. @Atreum Lighting can probably let you exactly how many you would need. I'm not sure if the connector kit comes with the individual bars.
The individual bars come with a single cable, and (as you are familiar with) we have 3-bar and 4-bar cable harness sets to easily connect multiple bars together.

Hey guys,

Good news!

The HYDRA-1000 is now available
71BxyvZGAHL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Our new product will also be available in Canada later this week. So please be on the lookout for it.

If you have other questions in mind, please do let us know.
Happy growing!:bravo:

Here is the link to my Atreum grow.

Here is the link to my Atreum grow.

Thanks for giving out the link to your grow journal. Happy growing! :Namaste:

I’ve been keeping an eye out for your next creation, the Hydra 1000.
I see it’s available in the US now. It is possible for me to order it from the US, I think, but I’m wondering if it’s going to show up in Canada soon as well. Thanks

:thumb:
Hey Weaselcracker,

We would like to inform you that our new HYDRA-1000 LED Grow Light is now available in Canada.

You can check it out on Amazon.ca. Here's the link to our new product.

Enjoy and Happy growing!

154522515_870382627087833_6656200554671430388_o.jpg

Hey guys,

Good news!

The HYDRA-1000 is now is available on Amazon.com.
71BxyvZGAHL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Our new product will also be available in Amazon Canada later this week. So please be on the lookout for it.

If you have other questions in mind, please do let us know.
Happy growing!:bravo:
My new grow featuring this light:

My new grow featuring this light:

Thanks for sharing the link of your grow journal to us, Justin Goody.
Enjoy and Happy growing! :green_heart:

Hoping someone can shed some light on my problem. I have 2 separate grows. 1 grow i have 100% success rate with clones. Second grow i can barely get a clone to root. The only difference is my veg lighting, 1 grow i use MH, second im using the 4k panels Atreum offers. The ones under the LED always look over watered and cold. I've got my temp running mid to high 70s. I know my watering is fine. Is it possible the lights are causing some issues? Is there some supplemental lighting you recommend adding?

Its not much to go off but honestly there's not much to see. Little bit of the claw, red tough stems. Currently don't have anything in there but thought it was a cloner issue for a long time but eliminated that. Only difference is lighting, was hoping it was a spectrum issue someone cold answer.

Don't see anything there.
If its just red stems that could be stress like too much light or too cold.
Maybe dim them a bit or raise and dial in your VPD , get your temp about 78 and humidity at 70% and you'll be good to go
The VPD is damn near spot on, it stays between 75° and 80° and 60s on humidity but drops to 40s when exhaust kicks on but thats rare. Its hard to see even in person but the plants just never seem 100% and the stems are hard. The lights are cranked all the way up n then backed off just a hair.

Back
Top Bottom