Sylstar LED Grow Light Discussion

Sylstar

420 Member
Hello 420 members, we're glad to introduce our brand to you!

Sylstar is professional lighting manufacture, focuses on LED Grow lights. Sylstar dedicates to high-quality and performance grow lights with higher PAR/PPF for indoor horticulture plants. Our grow lights with real full spectrum to optimize plants' growth.

Thank you! Hope everyone has a nice day!

Hello 420 members,

We're looking for UK testers to test our GL4000a grow light.

Samsung LM301B, Dimmable Mean Well Driver, 450W Sunlike Full Spectrum

UK only!

Special 50%-100% refund

Need review

Are u interested?

77.jpg

Sylstar is professional lighting manufacture, focuses on LED Grow lights. Sylstar dedicates to high-quality and performance grow lights with higher PAR/PPF for indoor horticulture plants. our grow lights with real full spectrum to optimize plants' growth.

sylstar@sylstar-tech.com

Since I am stateside can't participate at this time.
If you open to US growers let me know. I have a space that can run a light this size that I'm currently running several smaller units in. Would be willing to pull the mixed assortment and run 1 unified system for lighting. My journal speaks for itself.
Hey peeps
Hope your all well
Got me one of those, nice piece of kit. I’ve yet to give it a full run right through to harvest. Just waiting to get my room together and sort out Rh. After that it’s on:)
Peace an buds

Unfortunately I don't have a large enough grow space. Thanks for the heads up though.
Yeah me too, if I had the space I'd give it a go...
Like you I'm struggling to fit the plants I have, the orange sherbert needs moving, it's just hitting stretch and stuck in the corner....how did you convince your misses to have a grow in the bedroom?

Like you I'm struggling to fit the plants I have, the orange sherbert needs moving, it's just hitting stretch and stuck in the corner....how did you convince your misses to have a grow in the bedroom?
Listens cause my other half as banned me to the small room as far away from our bedroom as poss.The happy days
of 5/5 tents in the big spare beedroom have gone.

Started with the stealth cabinet that didn't make any noise or take up space and then slowly expanded :laugh: The 2X2 is tucked away in a cupboard so that doesn't bother her but the new 2X3 in the corner of the room bugs her a bit. But she wanted the pineapple express and didn't want to wait for my GSC grow to be done so has to put up with it. Couple of weeks ago she sent our daughter up to fetch her something and she came back down asking what the black box thing making a funny noise was and why does it keep getting bigger? I told her it's like a wardrobe and it makes that noise because it does. :rofl:

I guess I'm pretty lucky really. She has seen how cannabis has helped me and knows how much I enjoy growing. She'd rather have me do this than pay street dealers for any old crap. Now she's started using it more frequently too she is more accepting and actually asks more questions about the process.

I feel you , for me its my gran kids but were im at now i have a lock on the door and its way out back of the house
kids dont like it down the dark hallway.Was a drama answering those questions when i had the spare bedroom whats it for dont you have a wardrobe its making a noise.Can i hide from nanny inside.Took only a week after putting it up to wack a lock on that door to happy times :) .Im stealth ish now and alot smaller so it keeps everyone happy.

I feel you , for me its my gran kids but were im at now i have a lock on the door and its way out back of the house
kids dont like it down the dark hallway.Was a drama answering those questions when i had the spare bedroom whats it for dont you have a wardrobe its making a noise.Can i hide from nanny inside.Took only a week after putting it up to wack a lock on that door to.
Yeah in general the bedroom is off limits to the kids and they actually stick to it most of the time. Occasionally the Mrs is half asleep after a night shift and sends one of them up to fetch something though. Our daughter is nearly 14 so will figure it out before long I'm sure. She doesn't notice when we're high. I hope I can see her face when the penny finally drops :laugh: We've had a few discussions about cannabis after she told me they'd learnt about it at school and when I questioned her what she learnt her response was simply 'It's bad'. Sit down kiddo I'm going to educate you properly with some facts. Afterwards she asked, well why the hell is it illegal when it could help so many people? That's just stupid. Why indeed kid, why indeed.

I have a scary daugther inlaw who does not want her kids exposed to it (lol) so me and my son are
banned to outside all the time for when hes at his. and when the kids are here me.But got to respect her wishes.
I do take the mick out my son alot. Always text him when its raining or cold to take the P.

I have a scary daugther inlaw who does not want her kids exposed to it (lol) so me and my son are
banned to outside all the time for when hes at his. and when the kids are here me.But got respect her wishes.
I do take the mick out my son alot. Always text him when its raining or cold to take the P.
Yeah unfortunately some people can't accept what they've been led to believe is wrong or had some kind of bad experience. Can't get mad at them for it though. A friend's wife has a very negative view of it and she apparently compared me to some kind of crack addict. That was several years ago now and recently she said to me how she was opening up and had even tried some CBD oil.

stigma here in the UK is not the best and all the synthetic weed still on the black market does not help.
At least its started to change all over the world lets hope the uk jumps on board this train.

Back
Top Bottom