Sylstar: Mixjoy GL2000s Smart Led Grow Light, Can Be Controlled By APP

Sylstar

420 Member
Hello 420 members, we want to introduce GL2000s APP controlled grow light for you. Hope you like it.

Quality and convenience rolled into a great priced unit_0 (2).jpg

1. Smart APP bluetooth control system

2. Easy Plant: Veg/Flower/All bright choice spectrum

3. More IR &UVA Leds

4. More function: timing, grouping, Dimming

Sylstar is professional lighting manufacture, focuses on LED Grow lights. Sylstar dedicates to high-quality and performance grow lights with higher PAR/PPF for indoor horticulture plants. our grow lights with real full spectrum to optimize plants' growth.

sylstar@sylstar-tech.com

Hey Sylstar, received mine couple of days ago and almost everything so far is awesome! I say “almost” because my only knock is the sticker on the outside of the box stating exactly what it is, not discreet at all. I live on a street in Canada with many pedestrians walking bye. As for the light itself, wow, just wow! I just set it up as getting ready for my 4th ever grow, first not being blurple LED’s! I’m very excited, and will have a journal here! Thank you for the great offer and price, can’t beat it!!!
First pic shows sticker I’d rather just not see on outside of box. Also a pick with light on veg, other shows the “all light” very bright at 80% didn’t even try 100%! The app is so great, love it!

1522DA77-3DED-4156-A58C-FEE8D9BA7450.jpeg

2E31F248-2FF4-43D6-8241-223925587682.jpeg

271DA5C5-5FF4-441A-A681-BC200C2D2BA1.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom