Atreum Lighting Sponsored Grow Tent, Featuring GG4 S1, Slurricane IX & Many Others!

Please select your Top 3 seeds you would like to see Phantom grow under Atreum Lighting's ARA-6 LED

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Here is the link to the light.

I have it in a 4.5'x4.5' tent and it's going to crush it flowering. I think it could light a 6'x6' and still get great results.

U mean u think it could light a 6x6 tent all on its own? An the plants would still come out with dense buds an big yields? Cuz i know none of my other lights even come close to my quantum board lights. I mean jesus shit man the buds under any of my other lights turn leafy an wispy n then the very tops of the colas but only on the top half of the whole plant well those colas tips get a nice fukn dense bud but the rest is barely shitty enuf to do a rosin run an press the shit out of it n get dirt shit back lol. At tht point u mite as well jus give the shity buds to matt lmao no im jus kidding well kinda lol hahaha. But yea the plants dont usually turn out tht shity its jus my medical lights the quantum boards make buds so dam dense its crazy. An i have yet to see any company make lights better then the quality u get from a quantum board led.

U mean u think it could light a 6x6 tent all on its own? An the plants would still come out with dense buds an big yields?
Yes definitely think it would light a 6'x6' and still give you good results.

My SoG tent has (2) 240W QBs and they do well but definitely does not give me the coverage I want for my tent. In hindsight I should have bought (2) 320W QBs, just for the coverage.

The ARA-6 is roughly 38"x45" and completely covers my 4.5'x4.5' tent with coverage to spare.

Rolled up a joint of the Red Mandarine from one of the sponsors here, Sweet Seeds. First time I've ever had the joint papers stain.
20210122_184920.jpg

The smell from the bud and taste of the smoke is very much like a tangalo but not far off from a tangerine or mandarin. A very nice treat.

U mean u think it could light a 6x6 tent all on its own? An the plants would still come out with dense buds an big yields?
I agree with Phantom. It's a great light. The 6x6 coverage is recommended for veg state, and the 4x4 coverage is for flowering. As you all know plants need the most light through flowering. It will work, but you'd probably end up with fluffier buds.

Original Glue S1 you got growing, I wonder how it compares to the GG4 S1
I believe we have the same. GG4 was crossed so many times that the original breeder calls it Original Glue now. So I remember seeing your package and thought it was going to be neat to see how yours run out as well. :high-five:

fluffy won't be in your vocabulary in a 6'x6' tent.
I think it all comes down to the PAR map. Once the values fall below optimum you start to lose growth. The map you posted earlier(below) shows the levels at the 4' edge are already in the low growth range. Add two more feet to the tent and those values will drop a bit more.
1611619550443.png
1611619609493.png

I believe we have the same.
Yes sorry that's what I meant, it will be interesting to see if they is any similarities/differences between them being from the same breeder and S1's. Good times ahead!
I think it all comes down to the PAR map.
True. Those PAR maps are also done in open space not a reflective tent so the map may show lower than actual PAR inside a tent.

This is all just based on my experience with my (2) 240W China QBs of lower quality diodes and coverage that is lacking in the tent but the lights still stack dense buds. These newer diodes are really rocking with LEDs now, not only that, the spectrums are getting better too. If I had a 6'x6' tent I'd definitely run this light in it and not be worried about the buds.

Back
Top Bottom