Roosti’s Barn Of Horrors

The clone prob got an air lock. I doubt it was the short dry period. I run mine 24/7 with no stopping. Last batch were in the cloner for two weeks before my two gal bags come. Tons of roots and only two didn't root. I'll take 23 outta 25 anytime..lol

Those clones are beautiful. I like the lst air pots. Congrats on the babies.

You think that soil to rich/heavy for seedlings?
I didn’t think about airlock. Not really sure but it’s gone now. I’ve got the big one still and if all goes well she’ll be ready for dirt in a few days.

IMHO, the happy frog is a bit dense for getting new roots going with seedlings and cuttings. That is in comparison to the light warrior which is super lite. Guess I got used to the faster root development in the LW so I’m back to using it for seedlings. You’ll see what I mean with the Fruity Pebbles that just sprouted today.;)

Hey 420mag mods. :ciao:any chance you could change the thread title to “ Roosti’s Barn of Horrors” please:passitleft:

Reason being is I’ve made a few changes in this 4x4 tent.:cheesygrinsmiley:

Done! :thumb:

Time for a little update. Made some changes, I know big surprise from me. :eek: Been dealing with mites in the other tent so since I’m close to harvest and had some young seedlings going anyway...thought I’d add some more seedlings to the mix while removing a few things.

Here is the auto. Figured out she’s a tangerine dream. I must have mixed her in somehow. Anyway she smells amazing and yes, like tangerines.
FF7F2088-86A0-4D8B-A172-027B3FB00D01.jpeg
B1B9D7FB-A838-42D2-B568-D6DEE63B184A.jpeg
DC661BA6-2CE7-49A7-92C3-A0F3042290C9.jpeg
9B140268-5B13-4C78-ACC0-FE2721A7DE08.jpeg

Here is the Vanilla Kush seedling at 23 days from sprout. Very slow going and still needs more time to root the small air pot.
EC02765C-3F52-4FDF-A1B6-96F1E5CD9D8E.jpeg
F52EBE56-24B8-40C4-A87C-CF0D0382FCDB.jpeg

Gone from the garden is the strawberry sorbet seedling and the FLC clone. Vigil at the midnight hour tonight. :Namaste:

But there will be new life in the garden.

Here are four Growers Choice Seeds fruity pebble seedlings 8 days from sprout
705BF616-1922-4288-BA8C-C3EBE0EAED4D.jpeg

The rest from here down are beans that cracked under water yesterday/today and then planted into 1L air pots of FF light warrior.

3 on the left are shishkaberry From Barneys and on the right are 3 wedding cakes from Growers Choice Seeds.
879A2CAB-0423-4568-8CC2-72F7CD280DD4.jpeg

These five are DNA Labs lemon og kush. That’s the vanilla kush with them.
01D6D5C5-A459-472F-A771-0B2F9D8E2204.jpeg

These are 3 Growers Choice Seeds Jack Herer’s. A fourth bean has cracked this evening so I have to put that one in a 1 gallon fabric pot because I’m out on the little air pots.
8C3BE32B-457A-47DF-B8EE-70D2E5AA42F5.jpeg

So that’s it for that. We’ll see how many actually sprout in the coming days. Eventually I will chose four to remain in the 4x4 to finish veg and then flower. The rest I’ll throw into my 4x8 dumpster to flower.:slide:

Yeah I’d rather not cull but not afraid to either. I don’t know how many of the cracked beans will sprout so I figured I would plant more than both tents should need.

Also, we are heading into the colder months here so I’m not as concerned about overall numbers with everything being closed up. So I thought I would live a little.

Probably take my picks for the 4x4 tent around week four and continue vegging them while the rest go to the dumpster for one more week of veg and start flowering once they finish week 5 veg.

Have a great weekend Roosti! Plants look like they started the party early. A nice and happy looking bunch.
Thanks MrS and you have a great weekend too! :passitleft:

And we’re off and running. Last night 1 lemon og kush and 2 shishkaberry seedlings sprouted. There will be more during the rest of the weekend so I’ll probably end up calling Monday day 1 from sprout. :slide:

After this splurge I decided to replenish the ranks a little. Just ordered (5) fem seed packs of Bruce Banner, Black Domina and Tangie from I-49 seeds in California. The prices are high for my taste but not needing to go through customs to safely get to my house has a lot of appeal!

Back
Top Bottom