Roosti’s Hostel Henhouse Of Horrors

Very nice harvest. Never gets old seeing plants hanging. I'ma take a guess at 332g.
I really hope you’re good at this guessing thing! :high-five:

I’m going a little more conservative and saying 304g

I really hope you’re good at this guessing thing! :high-five:

I’m going a little more conservative and saying 304g
Nah, I really suck at it but hey ya gotta think positive..:laugh:

Wow Roosti, nice looking harvest! :bravo: Congrats. I'm guessing a solid 420g easily. ;)
Ha ha man would it be nice you were right . we’ll see! :high-five:

while I m here lol. Just about done setting up the winter grow. Ha ha, it’s tight in the grow room now! :slide:Have cracked beans ready for pots tonight. and more to come this weekend.

Looking for a big spring harvest!

OMG, that's like fohevuh!
Well it takes that long to grow them , forever I mean :rofl:

Have lots of space to fill because all three tents are up. :cheesygrinsmiley:

From a plant's perspective it's not long at all. Having to suffer through winter to get to spring is forever.
You aren’t kidding about winter! I’d imagine with you being further northeast of me it’s much colder and overall shittier in the winter. As much as I hate it here there’s worse places :passitleft:
Sweet, the Three Stooges!
Hadn’t thought about naming but it’s something to consider lol.

You aren’t kidding about winter! I’d imagine with you being further northeast of me it’s much colder and overall shittier in the winter.
It's not that bad here. I'm at the west end of L Ontario. If anything we get these clippers that go through for a few days which makes it miserable, but tolerable.

It's not that bad here. I'm at the west end of L Ontario. If anything we get these clippers that go through for a few days which makes it miserable, but tolerable.
That’s not so bad then. Still, winter sucks and takes too long! :rofl:

Alright alright alright. I now have 19 1L air pots filled with light warrior and cracked beans. Still have another 5 cracked beans to plant and will have to use 1 gallon fabric pots for them. That’s if I don’t run out of seed starter first which I think I will. :rofl:

I hope there will be lots to watch. Once the sprouts start coming up I’ll be making a couple of new threads. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Have enough light warrior left for one 1 gallon pot. Hoping my second cream caramel cracks and takes that last spot.

Back
Top Bottom