Roosti’s Dumpster: Behind The Henhouse

Veg update on the new grow. Still struggling to get a cream caramel and Bruce banner into the mix. One of the two BB seeds cracked today so once it gets a tail I have 1L pot ready for it. The other BB and cream caramel aren’t do anything. Bummer dude!

Here’s the seedlings that sprouted November 9th so I guess this day 13
Tangie
5F7132E2-AE0F-4127-87F7-0CEA6D2F65A9.jpeg

Gorilla Zkittles 1/2/3
DAE44F7A-372C-4445-8EA7-77550C9BC38A.jpeg

Black Domina
EA08F39E-2279-4D77-AF68-43F198ADD75F.jpeg
Strawberry Sorbet 1/2
F43E6AEF-76E3-4D6F-9BFA-4A16C8D68F6D.jpeg
E9C3E756-5CE4-4131-B762-1E7DD61C0D3F.jpeg

Franco’s Lemon Cheese
CDF6F3B1-FE2A-4789-8227-F24FE5361102.jpeg

Groupie
EAF51D35-ACD5-43FD-9113-D8BD05AFA0BF.jpeg

vein attempt at another cream caramel
02E29445-0F9E-4DCF-B818-AA7925F126FA.jpeg
A6229E1A-2D37-452F-8668-E2F0FE83EFA5.jpeg

Is that ziplock container sealed with the seeds in it?
Nah. The container is covering the plate with the seeds in a wet paper towel. Have them sitting on a heat pad to keep them warm.

I. Think you might of started washing the bud before it was fully saturated with water. The green is plant material you want to let the bud or trim sit in the ice water for about 30 min or so before agitation. Otherwise you can have contamination from the plant material breaking off of the buds because it is still partially dry. It will still be good just a little bit of plant material in there that's all.

I am usually to high for that kind of shit you pretty much have to spell it out to me
I know the feeling :passitleft: Two of the seedlings in the groupie shots are my next journal.:cheesygrinsmiley:

Them babies are coming along great and that hash machine is awesome. Nice way to get use outta all the waste. Won't be long and you'll have a dab press too...lol. I'm making butter lately. The wife and I had a cookie last night. I think she went to venus and I hit mars..lol. Simmered in 3g of decarbed bud in 3.5tbs of butter. Used that in a small ready made cookie batter mix. Made two nice cookies. Even with my high tolerance I got wrecked for hours. The wife....lmao....well, she just folded up in the corner and giggled herself to sleep.

Holy shit @JimJonesJr that’s hilarious dude! Next time take some video clips of all the silliness!

Spam alert:

Day 21 veg update for the garden. Right after the last update I began to see cal deficiency show already. Thought I had amended the light warrior well enough with dolomite lime but I guess not, lol.

So the last three feedings I have been top dressing 1/4 tsp of dolomite lime and washing it in with the seablast grow at ph 6.3 540ppm. Plants responded well and look much better. One of those feedings involved top dressing great white myco to help those little roots feed.

The feedings are becoming more frequent than every other day. About every 30-36 hours. Checked the roots and they should finish filling out the container this week so they will be getting transplanted to 7 gallon fabric pots full of happy frog.

My only real issue right now is low humidity but for now I can live with 40%.

Edit: never mind for now. Not sure what’s up but the correct pics aren’t uploading and I don’t have the bloody patience. So suffice it to say the girls are happy. I’ll try pics again later when I’m less annoyed.

Back
Top Bottom