MoGrows Tissue Culture & Breeding Project!

MoGrows

So after a decent amount of research and planning, I’m going to go full force with my tissue culture and breeding plans! For tissue culture, I’m going to try and make my own media and do a side by side with Athena’s Roots & Shoots premade media. I just bought another fan & filter combo with a lot less time on it, and hope that can bring down my high contam rates from my first try.
Media ingredients
24625714-85A0-4D38-B191-9FBDA644E043.png

New fan & filter combo
F3F952A1-0CE3-430F-A96E-C942B07C5BFD.jpeg

As for the breeding project, I’m still deciding on which strain to reverse. I’m stuck between the Chimera #3, Nana Glue, and black velvet. Plus I have another 20 or so strains getting added to my mom tent, so it’s definitely going to be touch narrowing down which to actually use. But I have about a couple of weeks before I have to make my final decision. Once I decide, I’ll be hitting it to itself (s1) and also hitting it with as many strains as I can fit in the tent. Then we will be doing a group pheno hunt/contest on my discord to try and find some fire cuts! I’ll be attempting to make my own STS spray with a recipe I found online. Any questions please feel free to fire away and I hope you enjoy the heat I’m about to bring!
STS Spray ingredients
CA0E7F74-AD94-4214-AD4C-993479FAC82F.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom