New Grow Journal

Dankberry

IMG_1643.jpeg

IMG_1646.jpeg

What I’m finding on Dankberry, frozen black cherry and apricot Oreoz
Good finding! I'm finding the same on mine. The more I look the more I find. It's a good thing!
I can see that even the, what 100 miles that separate us, you have quite a head start in your bud growth! At least a week ahead maybe two! Beautiful buds!

Good finding! I'm finding the same on mine. The more I look the more I find. It's a good thing!
I can see that even the, what 100 miles that separate us, you have quite a head start in your bud growth! At least a week ahead maybe two! Beautiful buds!
I’m thinking am about week 4 right now MAYBE 5 but not more.. I go out there every day and find some.. it all has to do with all the rain..

4 weeks come fast enough with this fucking bud rot.. everyday I find some.. very shitty summer New England this year.. I hope we get POUNDED with snow this winter.. give us 80 inches of snow
Freeken rot is brutal.
Lost half my harvest last fall.
Hope it's not that bad for you.
I use citric acid and sns to kill it now, but?
Have a great weekend my friend.
Take care.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

I just hacked down 3 gorgeous girls because of bud rot today. Tossed them in the bud rot and hermie graveyard behind my shed 🥲 I'm on the coast of CT. Awful year for outdoor growing. Thank god I have 2 tents going in my basement 🙏🏼
That sucks.. sorry to hear that.. the rain and moisture this year has been brutal. I also have two growing cabinets for indoors.

Freeken rot is brutal.
Lost half my harvest last fall.
Hope it's not that bad for you.
I use citric acid and sns to kill it now, but?
Have a great weekend my friend.
Take care.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎
Lol any bud rot I find pisses me off.. it’s not that bad but bad enough to be a pain in the ass.. I haven’t used anything to kill the bud rot I just snip it off and comb through the plant then move to the next plant.. for all 4 plants I snipped off about 30ish popcorn buds.. I have about 3-4 weeks left.. we getting rain Tuesday but then cool weather and sun for a good stretch of the week.. temps are staying about 70s and nights get to low 60s to 58ish by the time I harvest night temps will be at low 50 maybe even touch a day or so into high 40s..

Back
Top Bottom