We have new seeds coming

Yeah, can't hurt to stay with what worked if the price isn't that important. We have Biobizz selling all these special nutes here, and they do work very well. I did have to switch soil a few times until I found a type that works the same as Biobizz'.

Agreed.. I did a lot of research on the Lotus product and I can honestly say that I’ve used them now for two years and they work extremely well. You can taste the flavors and You can smell the aromas. I would suggest you give it a try get some sample packs and do one grow with it if you do indoors, they say you don’t have to use carbon flush and indoors but for the last week and a half I did carbon flush and just water, and I can honestly say that it was the cleanest smoke I ever tasted. They have charts for feeding schedule. So being a newbie I had some guidance in my first grow.. that doesn’t mean I didn’t “F-ED” UP because I did about 5 times and went through 15/20 seeds (400.00) in 2 months with zero results because I had no clue.. even with reading and asking questions.. some people helped with great info but you need to really just need to learn what works for you and get better at it each time.. I would just say try them once and see how they work for you.. if you like keep using if you don’t no harm no foul.. thank you for your input.. I want to learn to grow the best.. I’m not a big smoker any more but I do test everything I grow.. I give it to all my friends for them to smoke.. lol

Biobizz also provides a useful schedule. Your nutes aren't available here in good old Germany.

Many grows are overfertilized, the provided schedules are also on the high side with their amounts (naturally, coming from the people who sell these products). This can result in a lot of foliage and possibly a harsh smoke. Plants shouldn't be completely green at the end.. a good & cheap way is to let the plant run out of nutrients towards the end, ideally it will be all yellow in the last week. But it can be a bit tricky. If it happens too soon, growth will slow down, and the plant will sometimes, but not always respond well to mineral fertilizer provided as a quick remedy.

I just order 3 seeds of each, I hope to have them by mid week next week so I can start them indoors and get the 2 ft talk to plant outside.. here are the seed that I have coming please let Mw know what you all think..
Anesia seeds

Apricot Oreoz- 9 weeks plant with 36% THC it’s a 50/50 sativa, Indica. it’s a cross between Apricot jelly x Oreoz

Dankberry- 9-10 weeks with 35% THC it’s an 60/40 Indica, Sativa. It’s a cross between skunkBarry x little devil

Epic Buzz- 8-9 weeks with 36.5% THC it’s a 70/30 Indica, sativa. It’s a cross between future #1 x blackberry moonrocks

Frozen BlackCherry- 8-9 weeks with a 35% THC it’s a 80/20 Indica, sativa. It’s a cross of Pacific frost x blackberry moonrocks

High Mars- 9-10 weeks with 36% THC it’s a 60/40 Sativa, Indica. It’s a cross of
lost tribe x bombsicle

Imperium X- 9-10 weeks with a 36% THC it’s a 69/40 sativa, indica.. it’s a cross of
city of God x the white Angel x future #1

Sleepy Joe- 8-9 weeks with 34% THC it’s a 80/20 Indica, Sativa.. it’s a cross of Obama Kush x Nova OG

Slurricane- 8-9 weeks with 32% THC it’s a 69/40 Indica, Sativa.. it’s a cross of Dos si Dos ( Nor-Cal-Cut) x Purple Punch

The Sin- 9-10 weeks with 37% THC it’s a 60/40 Sativa, Indica.. it’s a cross between Mambo MG x Hectane

I’d like to here what you all think of these strains.. Thanks
I dunno man I live in Cali and the only one of those strains I've heard of is Slurricane. The RIDICILOUS THC% is a clear marketing ploy and total BS. That's my 0.02

Back
Top Bottom