New Grow Journal

TheKONK

I’m going to do my best to do a weekly journal on my Seeds that I am waiting to receive hopefully next week.. I’m gonna start germinating them and growing them indoors for the next 8 to 9 weeks before I put them outside. I’m from Massachusetts so I will either put them out June 5 or 12.. the plays I’ll be growing will be

Apricot Oreoz
Frozen black cherry
Sleepy Joe
Epic buzz (if the seeds come in) right now they on back order so if I get them in time I’ll pop them IF NOT THEN I’ll go with either

Dankberry, Imperium X or The Sin all have a flowering period of 9-10 weeks.. if there’s anyone from the mass area and your seasoned pro LOL let me know what you think.. also anyone with the same kinda of weather as New England weather.. I’d love to learn more and better my grows..

I do have a few questions..
1.) if the seeds are tested and the breeder says the THC level is 36% will this be about what I will get? Yes I know that I will depend on how I take care of them but I didn’t know if the THC levels are the same for each plant or the strain.. this will be my 5 grow since starting..

Thanks I. Advance all!! Puff puff pass!

Nice opening to your grow journal @TheKONK

I am a few states south of you, so I can't really help you on your outdoor planting season.

1.) if the seeds are tested and the breeder says the THC level is 36% will this be about what I will get? Yes I know that I will depend on how I take care of them but I didn’t know if the THC levels are the same for each plant or the strain..

I cannot validate the information, but it is my understanding 36% may be possible under optimum condition and strain. Did they give a name of who tested the strain, and got those result?

Anyways, I will be around to see how you are coming along.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,
Tok..

Theses are the strains I have coming

09B5E59B-4A02-4776-B17F-900B779AE9B3.jpeg

6B156FA5-D7CF-4084-AA20-A420F55E9A02.jpeg

CA88E2F4-4BE9-42E3-8CB4-32F1930A4800.jpeg

83E90ADD-F480-454C-A7C4-67606582AA82.jpeg

78BDA487-BEFC-4FD8-BC27-573961DB9539.jpeg

CD9F8BE3-6128-4D8B-A383-F453914C853B.jpeg

7A50323C-EDD2-41C9-ACF3-1B61719A9301.jpeg

1A8EB9AB-59C4-400E-8770-CFA7BC828C1E.jpeg

E71423B0-06B4-4934-A919-CB62817A8248.jpeg

Today I started germinating apricot Oreoz, Dankberry, The Sin and frozen black cherry.. I put them in bottled water at 8:30pm and at 1:30pm tomorrow afternoon they will go into a damp paper towel.. I have them in my basement where it’s dark with a small heater about 5 feet away to keep it warm.. after they in the paper towel I will mix in a eye dropper of Orca root growth.. to stimulate them to sprout quicker.. I will keep them in the paper towel for 3 days or when the harpoon gets about 1/2 inch long. When that happens I will put them in 5 gallon fabric pots with happy frog soil under 50% light ( kindled x420 ) and about 30 inches away for the next 3/4 weeks.. after about 3/4 weeks I will bring the light closer to about 20 inches depending on how they are looking and increase the light to 75% IF they can handle it then 2 weeks after that 100%.. I’d like to get them under 100% light for 4 weeks before they get planted outside on 6/5 or 6/12..
Let me know what you all think of my process..

I will also post on how it’s all going with some photos..

I have a question.. I’ve been doing it for a little bit.. My seedlings are about 1 inch tall and the light I’m using is KindLed x420 before going outside.. so my question is, I have my light spectrum at 100% BUT I have my lights hanging at 30 inches above them.. will it kill my little girls? Will it make them lanky? They was on 75% last week and the light was hanging around 24 inches above.. lol I want them to grow fast so I figured the height and being 100% at 30 inches would be OK.. I also have 2 minni fans on both side blowing over the plants..

Let me know what ya all think..

I have a question.. I’ve been doing it for a little bit.. My seedlings are about 1 inch tall and the light I’m using is KindLed x420 before going outside.. so my question is, I have my light spectrum at 100% BUT I have my lights hanging at 30 inches above them.. will it kill my little girls? Will it make them lanky? They was on 75% last week and the light was hanging around 24 inches above.. lol I want them to grow fast so I figured the height and being 100% at 30 inches would be OK.. I also have 2 minni fans on both side blowing over the plants..

Let me know what ya all think..
Hi Konk!

I don’t understand lights, but 30” sounds too far.

Let me call out to my light go to guys.

@Carcass @StoneOtter @013 @stinker

Hi Konk and welcome! Nice to see a fellow MA grower! Love your genetic selection!
So the light intensity. I've been using an app called Photone on my phone lately. It's free and for 5.00 I unlocked the proper light type it reads, white LED for me.
I use it pretty much as you see it below. The phases go by fast!
I found this on line and it's about what I go by.

General Recommendations:
Growth Phase PAR Level (PPFD)
Seedling / Clone 100 – 300
Vegetative 250 – 600
Bloom / Flowering 500 – 1050
Feb 25, 2023

If you go to page 1 of your journal and copy the url, paste it in your Signature area so we can access it on the fly.

Otherwise, you'd look at the light manufacturers information on it. They may tell you all about height from canopy. My @ViparSpectra booklets have all that information in them.
Grow on in MA! Will you grow outdoors this summer?

Hi Konk and welcome! Nice to see a fellow MA grower! Love your genetic selection!
So the light intensity. I've been using an app called Photone on my phone lately. It's free and for 5.00 I unlocked the proper light type it reads, white LED for me.
I use it pretty much as you see it below. The phases go by fast!
I found this on line and it's about what I go by.

General Recommendations:
Growth Phase PAR Level (PPFD)
Seedling / Clone 100 – 300
Vegetative 250 – 600
Bloom / Flowering 500 – 1050
Feb 25, 2023

If you go to page 1 of your journal and copy the url, paste it in your Signature area so we can access it on the fly.

Otherwise, you'd look at the light manufacturers information on it. They may tell you all about height from canopy. My @ViparSpectra booklets have all that information in them.
Grow on in MA! Will you grow outdoors this summer?
Yes I start my plants indoor under lights then around June 5/12 I’ll put them outside.. how do I copy and paste the url code? I will look up that app what’s the name of it? when I got the lights it didn’t come with any light distance info.. where in mass are you? I’m close to providence Ri.

Yes I start my plants indoor under lights then around June 5/12 I’ll put them outside.. how do I copy and paste the url code? I will look up that app what’s the name of it? when I got the lights it didn’t come with any light distance info.. where in mass are you? I’m close to providence Ri.
I'm on a laptop so I
First open the journal to page one.
Then copy the url at the top

Now in the 420mag software click on Your Name
A window opens with Signature available to click.
Click Signature and paste the url there and choose save if necessary.

That Kind420 looks to have 420 watts? That's a powerful unit! I'd go at least 30 inches until I got the software for the phone, maybe more. Try 4 feet to start.

The app is Photon it's cheap and close enough.

I'm up north by Newburyport area.

So you've done this before. The chart is a guideline if you get the app then.
I’ve done 3 indoor grows before.. I normally start with 25% for a week and a half and then I go to 50% for a week and by that time after three or four weeks I normally bump it up to 100%.. right now I’m rushing it because I got Seeds late.. it’s not a good thing..

Good morning Amigo. :ciao: :high-five:
Sorry I'm late.
Hope your doing well.
Sorry I missed it what's in your pots?
Take care.
Talk soon.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom