New Grow Journal

Oi! Better luck with the last ones! Rot galore everywhere here too! I see there's a canna Hexpo happening in your town on the 29th see. Have you thought of going?
🤔 I’d have to look it up. I havent heard of it.. I’ll be chopping some the sin tomorrow.. that plant also is not looking good. I may get 4-5 oz from her. This was a very bad season.. rest a sure NEXT year we all will have much better harvest it’s going to be hot and dry.. brace yourself for the winter we will get about 60-70 inches of snow and it will be very cold.

I’m thinking about doing these strains. Do si dos, Strawberry Banana, Peatnut butter Haze, Sleepy Joe, epic buzz and Zkittle.. I will only be doing 4 plants.
I will be doing only 3 plants anything more than that is too much for me. Only a couple months until it's time.

Great I loved watching your grow last summer. I look forward to your new grow this year. If I remember you live in Massachusetts.
Yes I live in mass. I hope all the rain we got a the few inches of snow we got so far will make this a hotter and dryer summer.. we need more snow over the next few month.. there’s been so much rain I don’t get how people can live in Seattle… lol

Hi Konk nice to see you! The summer grow sounds to live for! I'm in for a Pineapple Chunk and probably another Cherries DubeLee. Hoping for a dryier start, mid summer, and fall :p . Man we were damp last year!
Hey bro, you and Keith both doing pineapple chunk huh? last year was damp? That’s a understatemen lol! So you are doing 2 plants?

Hey bro, you and Keith both doing pineapple chunk huh? last year was damp? That’s a understatemen lol! So you are doing 2 plants?
Yeah 2 outside. I'll have 4 or 5 inside too. A Herbies selection and one from Table Mountain I'm pretty sure. We're getting into landrace sativas here. Just won't make them all want to be harvested in the same two weeks! Last year was a good year but nearly killed me!

Yeah 2 outside. I'll have 4 or 5 inside too. A Herbies selection and one from Table Mountain I'm pretty sure. We're getting into landrace sativas here. Just won't make them all want to be harvested in the same two weeks! Last year was a good year but nearly killed me!
Nice. I ended up getting a lot of mold in my buds and tossed almost 3/4 of everything away.. last year was way to wet with zero sun.

Hi Konk nice to see you! The summer grow sounds to live for! I'm in for a Pineapple Chunk and probably another Cherries DubeLee. Hoping for a dryier start, mid summer, and fall :p . Man we were damp last year!
Last year was one for the record books.

Back
Top Bottom