New Grow Journal

Hello Konk glad to hear things did not get to bad on that end of the state. I have only gotten wind here on the western part of the state and not that bad. Sorry to hear about the bud rot. Stay safe and have a good day.
We got a little wind and a little shower but most of the storm hit the cape area.. thanks bro you also stay safe

Fucking RAIN AGAIN!! We will have some good weather up until Saturday when we get MORE RAIN!! Very wet summer.. I just hope I can get some nice bud for these 4 plants.. it don’t look like they are going to have fat buds maybe some medium buds.. all the plants should produce 1 pound each I’ll be lucky to get 1/2 pound each.. I haven’t been out there today to check them I’ll be out there tomorrow morning and I’m sure I’ll find more BUD ROT!! 🤬🤬

Fucking RAIN AGAIN!! We will have some good weather up until Saturday when we get MORE RAIN!! Very wet summer.. I just hope I can get some nice bud for these 4 plants.. it don’t look like they are going to have fat buds maybe some medium buds.. all the plants should produce 1 pound each I’ll be lucky to get 1/2 pound each.. I haven’t been out there today to check them I’ll be out there tomorrow morning and I’m sure I’ll find more BUD ROT!! 🤬🤬
Fucking Rain Again you are right Ma. has had enough rain.

I have a question.. my plants started flowering around Aug 24 most of my plant are 8-9 weeks.. so does that mean the first day I seen flower or do I count the stretching? Because if I just go be flowering all my plants will be done around first week of Oct to the third week of Oct.. please let me know what you all think. Thanks

These are the strains I have.

IMG_0609.jpeg

IMG_0606.jpeg

IMG_0608.jpeg

IMG_0603.jpeg

I have a question.. my plants started flowering around Aug 24 most of my plant are 8-9 weeks.. so does that mean the first day I seen flower or do I count the stretching? Because if I just go be flowering all my plants will be done around first week of Oct to the third week of Oct.. please let me know what you all think. Thanks
I'm not sure how this works Konk. One of mine flowered in 50 days indoors. That looks like a first week of October harvest at the latest. I harvested deep into the ripe window so maybe the end of September. ? Let's watch.
These are the strains I have.

IMG_0609.jpeg

IMG_0606.jpeg

IMG_0608.jpeg

IMG_0603.jpeg
What powerhouses! They look tasty too!
Count stretching, but I would harvest based on Trichome color not necessarily the calendar.
Normally yes Tallboy. We're in a zone that runs out of growable weather so we do what we can with it.

If she has white pistils she is still flowering and building for you.
They turn red and crinkle in when done.
When she is finished flowering she stops eating aswell.
You will see a drastic decline in how often she drains her pot at the end.
I find trics very deceiving.
Just 2 cents.
Looks good though.
Hope you have a nice weekend.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

I hope I don’t have a shit ton of Amber.. I like to see all milky white with a few stragglers of amber.. could be a bad year for grow.. 😞
Hi Konk, outdoor plants have different ripening times even though they may go amber. I've heard Frenchy Cannoli mention that and others. Don't fret.

They look great Konk! nice work!

Back
Top Bottom