New Grow Journal

I’ve been kinda given them extra food because all the water.. I just took the microscope out to them and there are trichomes I see cloudy trichomes and amber.. jezzz it’s only 4 weeks.. could they be finished or are the amber just on the sugar leaves? What do I

I’ve been kinda given them extra food because all the water.. I just took the microscope out to them and there are trichomes I see cloudy trichomes and amber.. jezzz it’s only 4 weeks.. could they be finished or are the amber just on the sugar leaves? What do I do?
I am not an expert. But I think 4 weeks is too early to be done.

Some up close photos of the BUDS.. photos goes like this.. apricot Oreoz, Dankberry, frozen black cherry and The Sin.. the trichomes are starting to come in.. I’m going to post photos of some close up trichomes.. I’ll have them by 10:15am this morning.. I’m feeding cal/mag, boost and bloom.. keeping the ppm at 1000 and the ph at 6.6

IMG_1611.jpeg

IMG_1612.jpeg

IMG_1613.jpeg

IMG_1614.jpeg

When you get two in the morning and five in the afternoon a couple of days in a row it's time to get wondering if it's time to cut. It will ramp up. You will need to catch it right before it does. It's not that hard. You'll know it if you're keeping your eye on it! But you have to watch closely! That's the outdoor grow game. A little nerve wracking towards the end but that's the way it is. Have you sprayed with any bt?

When you get two in the morning and five in the afternoon a couple of days in a row it's time to get wondering if it's time to cut. It will ramp up. You will need to catch it right before it does. It's not that hard. You'll know it if you're keeping your eye on it! But you have to watch closely! That's the outdoor grow game. A little nerve wracking towards the end but that's the way it is. Have you sprayed with any bt?
I grew outdoors last year.. least years summer weather was so much better then this years summer.. This kinda of rain really flushes the pots.. I went out there this morning and the buds look a little bit fatter and fuller.. I’d like to see the next 3-4 weeks clear sunny and just a bit cool (60°-58°).. im just bickering because of all the rain.. also I don’t know if by going from veg to flower back to veg and now back to flower that these plants are going to finish faster.. 🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom