New Grow Journal

Hi Konk, outdoor plants have different ripening times even though they may go amber. I've heard Frenchy Cannoli mention that and others. Don't fret.

They look great Konk! nice work!
I have my eyes on them everyday.. I’m thinking middle of October for most of them.. i think this year we got a late start into flower because of all the rain and gloomy days.. my plants started flower around Aug 24 so 8,9,10 weeks from there puts them around the middle to end of October so I have about another 4-5 weeks .. my eyes will be all over them..

I have my eyes on them everyday.. I’m thinking middle of October for most of them.. i think this year we got a late start into flower because of all the rain and gloomy days.. my plants started flower around Aug 24 so 8,9,10 weeks from there puts them around the middle to end of October so I have about another 4-5 weeks .. my eyes will be all over them..
I get the same weird feeling. One of mine flowered in 50 days indoors. She's full of pistils and needs a week or two yet. I feel it should have been done at the end of this month or sooner. Oh well! Looks like sunny days coming up!

I get the same weird feeling. One of mine flowered in 50 days indoors. She's full of pistils and needs a week or two yet. I feel it should have been done at the end of this month or sooner. Oh well! Looks like sunny days coming up!
We can use all the sunny day we can get. Your outdoor giants must suck up all the sun they can get.

They sure do.. I hope for them to dry out a little bit but that’s not going to be the case for the next few days as we are getting more RAIN Friday and Saturday
I am so sick of the rain we have had already. Ma. is getting more than we could ever use. I wonder what winter is going to bring us. If it keeps going this way, we will be snowed in for sure.

I am so sick of the rain we have had already. Ma. is getting more than we could ever use. I wonder what winter is going to bring us. If it keeps going this way, we will be snowed in for sure.
I’m not really sure how much rain we had this summer but I bet it’s close to 8 inches and I believe we will have close to 50 inches or more of snow this winter.. that will be good if that happen because then next summer will be hot and dry.. lol that’s just my way of thinking..

I just put the microscope on all 4 plants and I see about 60% cloudy and 40% amber.. we have some good sunny days for the next few days so starting Monday I will start my trimming.. from the all this rain my buds are not as fat as they should be but are decent. I wonder if they can be trimmed up even if they are still wet

I’m not really sure how much rain we had this summer but I bet it’s close to 8 inches and I believe we will have close to 50 inches or more of snow this winter.. that will be good if that happen because then next summer will be hot and dry.. lol that’s just my way of thinking..
I like your way of thinking.

Well this is what happen.. I trimmed up both Dankberry and apricot Oreoz they each gave me about 6-7 oz.. I checked on frozen black cherry and I see al lot of clear trichomes so I’m going to leave her another week.. the same goes for The Sin.. I have found about 4 oz of bud rot between both plants.. this was a very bad year for outdoor growing.. last year I had 4 plants and I got about 6-7 pounds

Back
Top Bottom