New Grow Journal

I have 4 pots.. Dankberry, The Sin, Frozen Black Cherry and apricot Oreoz..
Coco? Soil? :rofl:
Actually in the pots?:thumb:

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Just 3 days into planting we have lift off.. my water PH is 6.1 to 6.2 mixed with orca killer roots for killer plants.. 1 gallon of water mixed with 1/4 cup of the orca.. I’ll keep them on the orca for a few more weeks for root growth.. also in a few more weeks I will start feeding them Lotus Grow nutrients. they are also in 5 gallon fabric pots. I am kinda rushing them and didn’t want to transplant them from a 1 gallon to a 5 gallon.. seeds started late and I want to get them to 15 inches or bigger by June 15 so they can be put outside in 30 gallon fabrics pots..

Just 4 days into planting we have lift off.. my water PH is 6.1 to 6.2 mixed with orca killer roots for killer plants.. 1 gallon of water mixed with 1/4 cup of the orca.. I’ll keep them on the orca for a few more weeks for root growth.. also in a few more weeks I will start feeding them Lotus Grow nutrients. they are also in 5 gallon fabric pots. I am kinda rushing them and didn’t want to transplant them from a 1 gallon to a 5 gallon.. seeds started late and I want to get them to 15 inches or bigger by June 15 so they can be put outside in 30 gallon fabrics pots.. maybe I put the frozen black cherry a little to deep as it just making it’s way through..

IMG_0665.jpeg

IMG_0666.jpeg

IMG_0667.jpeg

IMG_0668.jpeg

They look great!

Girls come in all different shapes and sizes :)

I use that root stuff. Mine has a shark on the front too. I think it’s call great white.
Just realised an orca is a whale lol.

Hi Konk, I'm wondering about this being soil and you ph'ing at 6.2. That's a 6.2 to 6.8 range if it's soil. If you're having plant issues I'd consider raising it to 6.5
Hi Konk, I'm wondering about this being soil and you ph'ing at 6.2. That's a 6.2 to 6.8 range if it's soil. If you're having plant issues I'd consider raising it to 6.5.
full
Ok I can do that.. I was thinking that the roots like it more acidic when young but maybe that’s different in soil?

Thank you Stoneotter for the Ph info 👍🏽.. so the plants are doing great. 11 days after the last photos.. I now have the Ph at 6.4 to 6.6 and my PPM at 550 my lights are hanging at about 20 inches above the plants.. I used a measuring tape, so you can see how tall they are. I think the plant height is where they should be for the short time they been in the soil.. I’m hoping in the next 4 weeks they can double in size before going outside ( 6/12 ). I feed them every 3/4 days. I don’t give them JUST water ever time I feed them.. I have pruned each one except frozen black cherry just taken off a few of the bigger leaves so the underneath can get light..

Let Me know what you all think.. are they at a good size for the short time in soil? I believe the reasoning for frozen black cherry to be a little bit shorter is because I planted the seed a little too deep, BUT she is catching up.

IMG_0761.jpeg

IMG_0762.jpeg

IMG_0763.jpeg

IMG_0764.jpeg

I say yes. If your plant has a good supply of leaves. Defs yes. I’m a leaf nipper from wayyyy back.

Be warned, this is just an opinion. Doesn’t make it right lol.

I think the web server for 420 mag has been down.

I watered and fed the girls on Thursday the PPM went from 550 to 900 the last feeding.. 1TBS of Lutos grow and 1/2tsp of cal/mag per gallon.. the Ph has been around 6.6 area.. girls are looking good but some times I notice the get a little droopy or look a little wilted.. the day I water they all look very nice.. I water every 3-4 days.. I wonder if it’s too much water or not enough or humidity (60%) as we speak. Temp at 78/80.. maybe I stressed them out a little bit. Im doing so plant training and I also trimmed them up..

IMG_0809.jpeg

IMG_0810.jpeg

IMG_0811.jpeg

IMG_0812.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom