New Grow Journal

This Wednesday will be 6 weeks from sprout.. 3 weeks from tomorrow they go outside and replanted into 30 gallon pots.. I might put The Sin and a 50 gallon pot.. I’ve been trimming big leave almost every week but I think I’ll leave them be for a few week and just let them grow.. when they get outside they will be getting more low stress training before they harden up..

Thanks all.. I hope I’m doing OK with my Journal..

IMG_0873.jpeg

IMG_0875.jpeg

IMG_0876.jpeg

IMG_0877.jpeg

IMG_0878.jpeg

IMG_0879.jpeg

This Wednesday will be 6 weeks from sprout.. 3 weeks from tomorrow they go outside and replanted into 30 gallon pots.. I might put The Sin and a 50 gallon pot.. I’ve been trimming big leave almost every week but I think I’ll leave them be for a few week and just let them grow.. when they get outside they will be getting more low stress training before they harden up..

Thanks all.. I hope I’m doing OK with my Journal..

IMG_0873.jpeg

IMG_0875.jpeg

IMG_0876.jpeg

IMG_0877.jpeg

IMG_0878.jpeg

IMG_0879.jpeg
That's a happy garden. :thumb:
Great thread my friend. :nicethread:
Hope your weekend is going well.
Take care. :passitleft:

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Thank you everyone. I hope they can grow another 6/8 inches in the next 3 weeks.. that’s when I’ll be putting them out side.. that’s when the real growing will start. I picked 6/12 date because this is when the daylight will be about 16 1/2 hours.. i will do one more trim bethel go outside. I’ll also do more LST so hat there’s a lot of air low.. I’ve been reading how to increase the Terepen in the plant.. if anybody has any recommendations, please let me know.

I’m now thinking that the big plant “The Sin” is kinda root bound and needs water every other day until getting getting plNted outside in few weeks. She will be planted in 50 gallon pot.. she took 3 gallons of water over the past few days and when I check on her the overflow is all but dried up over night so I give her another gallon. 3 gallons of water now is what she gets for 2 days straight.. she is very perky now…

All 4 plants got a trim last night, its the last one until they go outside.. I was thinking June 12 BUT I was thinking June 3. I have the plants on 18/6 on June 3 we will have 15 hours of light my question is with them getting 3 hours less of light will they go into flower? then back to veg? Last year I had 1 of my birthday cake go into flower for 2 weeks the. Back to veg I had so many buds on the plant that it was almost finished before going back to veg. The plant turned out ok but there were huge buds from July 1 all the way to finish.. when that happens does it lessen the Growth and yielded along with the THC?

All 4 plants got a trim last night, its the last one until they go outside.. I was thinking June 12 BUT I was thinking June 3. I have the plants on 18/6 on June 3 we will have 15 hours of light my question is with them getting 3 hours less of light will they go into flower? then back to veg? Last year I had 1 of my birthday cake go into flower for 2 weeks the. Back to veg I had so many buds on the plant that it was almost finished before going back to veg. The plant turned out ok but there were huge buds from July 1 all the way to finish.. when that happens does it lessen the Growth and yielded along with the THC?
If you let them finish the thc level will be fine.
As far as growth goes it actually increases it.
It's called monster cropping I think.
Flip a girl to flower.
Flip back to veg.
Then flower again.
Produces monstrous huge girls with tons of bud sites.
But it takes time, a long time.
11-12 hrs darkness makes them flower.
Light interrupting that dark period turns them back to veg.
It's a chemical that builds up at night, light disapates it.
The volume built up at night in a 12 hr period causes them to flower.
Hope that helps.
Take care.

Bill284 😎

Well the light is going from 18/6 to just about 15 so the plant thinks the days getting shorter because of the 18/6 light then 15 it will flower. So tell me when it comes to starting outdoor plants indoors first should I do a 15/9?
What is it going to be once you go outside?

Bill284 😎

Just a few minutes over 15 hours.. I want to say the most day light hour we get is like 16
If they get 11 or more hrs of darkness they will start to flower.
If that darkness is interrupted it stops.
If you go to 11/13 or 12/12 they start to flower.
If you wait 3 weeks they stretch.
If you go outside and they get less than 11 hrs of darkness they will go back to veg.
But you scored that 3 week stretch, doubling in size.
That is the benefit.
Then veg out till you get a flower period again.

Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom