New Grow Journal

Have you put your plants outside yet? I’ll do it this up coming Sunday
Yep sorry for the late reply! They went in the ground about a week ago.

I see you really do have a flowering happening! Next year set your light to the same amount of light hours that are in the day you think they will be put outdoors.

Good morning Amigo.
Sorry for the delay I had a rough day yesterday.
There is a lot of Flower growth there.
Generally we cut off the tips with the pistils.
But you have quite a bit There.
You have plenty of time for them to revert and explode so I wouldn't get overly concerned.
Are you feeding veg nutrients?
Hope your weekend is going well.
Take care.
Talk soon.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎
Well I transplanted them into fresh new soil so I just gave water the first time it rained last night so they got more water, so I’m thinking next week maybe give them a feed of nutrients.. last year I noticed caterpillars that was the only pest they had to worry about.. should I just let them grow and leave the little buds and hope for the best?

Yep sorry for the late reply! They went in the ground about a week ago.

I see you really do have a flowering happening! Next year set your light to the same amount of light hours that are in the day you think they will be put outdoors.
I think you are right.. I will do that next year.. I hope I won’t have a problem with the little BUDS I have and it will continue to grow and go back to veg.. I tried something new.. I hope it don’t hurt my crop results and growth of plants..

I don't know. They're a ways in. @Emilya Green , the plants here are about to revert to veg and have to flower by end of Sept, right Konk?, pics on previous page. We're wondering if they should be left alone of topped off to remove the buds? I'm thinking leave them. Do you have any more experience with this? I have almost none.

I don't know. They're a ways in. @Emilya Green , the plants here are about to revert to veg and have to flower by end of Sept, right Konk?, pics on previous page. We're wondering if they should be left alone of topped off to remove the buds? I'm thinking leave them. Do you have any more experience with this? I have almost none.
I’ve never done this before.. I didn’t think they would bud up in 2 weeks.. I won’t be doing this again.. yes they will flower and finish by end of sept or 2 week of oct. I am just going to leave them and see what happens.. I hope it don’t stunt my plants.. 😔

The buds will continue to finish out and you can get two harvests out of this. They will not go back into veg unless the light changes, to force them into veg
I had the lights at 18/6 then 2 weeks before I put them outside I put them on 12/12 now that they are outside they are getting 15.5/8.5 then it will go to 16/8.. did I stunk my plants? The BUDS are very small and was just starting to form.. as soon as I seen this I put them outs to go back into veg.. they are getting 15.5 hours of light now

I had the lights at 18/6 then 2 weeks before I put them outside I put them on 12/12 now that they are outside they are getting 15.5/8.5 then it will go to 16/8.. did I stunk my plants? The BUDS are very small and was just starting to form.. as soon as I seen this I put them outs to go back into veg.. they are getting 15.5 hours of light now
yep, the light is going to smack you. You will likely reveg after the stress of a partial harvest and this long light, but more likely the plant will simply get confused and will die.

Yikes! So let's just see then, like you were saying. Maybe letting them sort things herself will be ok. It's a long season.
🙏🏽 I will be fine.. maybe it won’t grow at tall or maybe I won’t be able to harvest as much but I won’t stop to get them back to veg and finish them at the end of the year.. I might even take 2/3 clone from each for next year..

I just took these photos just now.. I see some growth on them already.. the buds are still very tiny.. the photos start with Dankberry then apricot Oreos, frozen black cherry and the last one is The Sin..

IMG_1038.jpeg

IMG_1039.jpeg

IMG_1040.jpeg

IMG_1041.jpeg

I just took these photos just now.. I see some growth on them already.. the buds are still very tiny.. the photos start with Dankberry then apricot Oreos, frozen black cherry and the last one is The Sin..

IMG_1038.jpeg

IMG_1039.jpeg

IMG_1040.jpeg

IMG_1041.jpeg
Good Morning. :ciao: Hope you had a good weekend my friend.
Flowering a photo plant for 2 weeks will make it stretch and get bigger
Flipping it back to veg Will Not Kill your plant.
It will revert to veg get bigger over the summer and flower again in the fall.
You haven't done anything wrong don't worry.
Just keep them well fed and happy.
You will be rewarded. :thumb:
Take care.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

How long does it take for the plants to get back to veg? I took 1 clone of each of Dankberry, frozen black Cherry and apricot Oreos. the Clones have 3 nods each and the stem is about 7 inches long and i put a little bit of water in a zip lock bag to fill a small corner of the bag and put them all in the veggie crisper in fridge so I can try to root them all in December. I read this can work but I’m not sure. The 3 clones I took were from bottom inside the plant where it wouldnt have really amounted to anything but tiny pop one bud. if it don’t work and they can’t stay alive that long no harm no foul.. I’ll open the bag one to two times a week for air and once a week put fresh water in bag..

How long does it take for the plants to get back to veg? I took 1 clone of each of Dankberry, frozen black Cherry and apricot Oreos. the Clones have 3 nods each and the stem is about 7 inches long and i put a little bit of water in a zip lock bag to fill a small corner of the bag and put them all in the veggie crisper in fridge so I can try to root them all in December. I read this can work but I’m not sure. The 3 clones I took were from bottom inside the plant where it wouldnt have really amounted to anything but tiny pop one bud. if it don’t work and they can’t stay alive that long no harm no foul.. I’ll open the bag one to two times a week for air and once a week put fresh water in bag..
about the same as it took them to transition into bloom... about 7-10 days.

Just finished up watering today.. 1100ppm Ph 6.5 they look to be going back to veg.. I won’t be doing any trimming for a few weeks so that I don’t give them more stress at this time.. they are all in 25 gallon fabric pots.. they still have some small buds on them.. I really hope that I didn’t stunt there growth.. I hope for a BIG growth spurt in the next week.. what do you all think?

IMG_1053.jpeg

IMG_1054.jpeg

IMG_1055.jpeg

IMG_1056.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom