New Grow Journal

This morning I went out to trim a plant and do some low stress training for more air flow AND I noticed a hole on the side of my pot and I look inside the pot and there’s a hole dug about 6-7 inches deep with some grass.. I think I have some baby rabbits using the pot for shelter at night time..
What are you going to do?

This morning I went out to trim a plant and do some low stress training for more air flow AND I noticed a hole on the side of my pot and I look inside the pot and there’s a hole dug about 6-7 inches deep with some grass.. I think I have some baby rabbits using the pot for shelter at night time..
Omg how cute!

Can you make them a hutch?

Here are my deformed leaves.. 3 photos of Dankberry, 3 photos of frozen black cherry, 3 photos of apricot Oreoz..

IMG_1137.jpeg

IMG_1138.jpeg

IMG_1139.jpeg

IMG_1140.jpeg

IMG_1141.jpeg

IMG_1142.jpeg

IMG_1143.jpeg

IMG_1144.jpeg

IMG_1145.jpeg

Thank you Keith.. your from mass are?? This dam rain came down like crazy the other day..
I can't believe how much rain we got and yes, I am from Westfield Ma. near Springfield. and you are from where in Ma. My plants are going to take a couple days to dry out. Hopefully I will be able to feed tomorrow. Stone Otter is from Ma. also. Your plants look great nice, big and full.

I can't believe how much rain we got and yes, I am from Westfield Ma. near Springfield. and you are from where in Ma. My plants are going to take a couple days to dry out. Hopefully I will be able to feed tomorrow. Stone Otter is from Ma. also. Your plants look great nice, big and full.
I am from Seekonk.. I hope to feed on Saturday.. thank you..

Back
Top Bottom