New Grow Journal

Just finished up watering today.. 1100ppm Ph 6.5 they look to be going back to veg.. I won’t be doing any trimming for a few weeks so that I don’t give them more stress at this time.. they are all in 25 gallon fabric pots.. they still have some small buds on them.. I really hope that I didn’t stunt there growth.. I hope for a BIG growth spurt in the next week.. what do you all think?

IMG_1053.jpeg

IMG_1054.jpeg

IMG_1055.jpeg

IMG_1056.jpeg
Healthy and beautiful.
Doing well my friend.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Just finished up watering today.. 1100ppm Ph 6.5 they look to be going back to veg.. I won’t be doing any trimming for a few weeks so that I don’t give them more stress at this time.. they are all in 25 gallon fabric pots.. they still have some small buds on them.. I really hope that I didn’t stunt there growth.. I hope for a BIG growth spurt in the next week.. what do you all think?

IMG_1053.jpeg

IMG_1054.jpeg

IMG_1055.jpeg

IMG_1056.jpeg
Nice and healthy very nice.

We had a lot of rain over the weekend.. The photos start with frozen black cherry, the sin, apricot Oreoz and Dankberry the sin is growing pretty well but the other 3 look to be growing but a lot slower.. I don’t think I’ll change the lights again to a 12/12 before going outside next time..

IMG_1081.jpeg

IMG_1082.jpeg

IMG_1083.jpeg

IMG_1084.jpeg
WoW they are huge.

We had a lot of rain over the weekend.. The photos start with frozen black cherry, the sin, apricot Oreoz and Dankberry the sin is growing pretty well but the other 3 look to be growing but a lot slower.. I don’t think I’ll change the lights again to a 12/12 before going outside next time..

IMG_1081.jpeg

IMG_1082.jpeg

IMG_1083.jpeg

IMG_1084.jpeg
Looking good my friend. :welldone:

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

They look happy for it!

Beautiful training too. I do like my plants to have shape.
I’ve been training them for a little while probably after the first three weeks of growth but now I’m wondering Why are the three plants growing so slow compared to the sin I know that the sin is more sativa, but it looks like the other three are gonna be bushes

I’ve been training them for a little while probably after the first three weeks of growth but now I’m wondering Why are the three plants growing so slow compared to the sin I know that the sin is more sativa, but it looks like the other three are gonna be bushes
They look great. When it comes to growing I think short and thick does the trick!

How do you mean?
Because I started them indoors in 5 gallon pots and soil the light was on 18 hours and off for six hours two weeks before I was going to put them outside. I change the lights back to 12 hours on 12 hours off, thinking that I would get a big growth spurt and that the daylight hours outside we’re at about 15 hours well, the plants started to bud a little bit. Now when I put them outside, they got 15 hours of light and the light has gone up, but the plants just look bushy. The only one that seems to stretch a little more is the sin.. I don’t know if it has anything to do with the flowering time of each plant but apricot Oreoz 9 week flowering time 50-50 indica/Sativa, frozen black 8-9 week flowering time, 80-20 indica , cherry and dankberry 9-10 week flowering time 60-40 indica, the sin 9-10 week flowering time 60-40 Sativa.. I don’t know maybe I’m over thinking it but I will definitely see you next year that I will keep the lights on 18 six before they go outside. I will change the lights back to 15 light on and 9 off..

I haven’t fed them any nutrients in a week.. we have been a lot of rain.. the first plant to the last plant goes like this.. Dankberry frozen black cherry, the sin and apricot Oreoz.

IMG_1097.jpeg

70958308963__0DF1A217-A0AF-4D88-B1C2-1A960E428027.jpeg

IMG_1099.jpeg

IMG_1100.jpeg
The leaves look healthy :thumb: :circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom