New Grow Journal

Not Rhode Island! :hookah:

Garden's looking beautiful Konk! Reverting back to vegish and all!
Nope not Rhode Island but I’m about 2 minutes away.. I live close to the Seekonk speedway.. thank yoybStoneOtter.. how are your plants doing with all this rain? Yes we are reverting back to veg.. I have a lot of funky leaves.. yeatersay is the first day I fed them in a week with all this rain.. my ppm 970ish and the Ph is at 6.5

Nope not Rhode Island but I’m about 2 minutes away.. I live close to the Seekonk speedway.. thank yoybStoneOtter.. how are your plants doing with all this rain? Yes we are reverting back to veg.. I have a lot of funky leaves.. yeatersay is the first day I fed them in a week with all this rain.. my ppm 970ish and the Ph is at 6.5
Beautiful part of the state! Mine are ok considering.

All I can say is WOW!! We got so much rain today.. this is a very wet season.. it will be sunny for the next 3 days and then rain again this up coming weekend.. we need 1 month of heat and dryness.. if that can happen MAYBE they will shoot up and grow.. 3 of my plants are only 3 1/2 feet tall and 1 a 5 feet tall..

All I can say is WOW!! We got so much rain today.. this is a very wet season.. it will be sunny for the next 3 days and then rain again this up coming weekend.. we need 1 month of heat and dryness.. if that can happen MAYBE they will shoot up and grow.. 3 of my plants are only 3 1/2 feet tall and 1 a 5 feet tall..
Hey KONK if you do not mind me asking where on the East Coast are you from? I am from Western Ma.

I’m from seekonk mass.. 5 minutes from providence RI AND 5 minutes to Fall River Mass
So you been dealing with all the same rain I have. WoW is right. I do not know how my plants are still alive at least one of them Did you have the tornado warning today. I did in credible. Well tomorrow should be sunny. Happy growing.

Many plants around here didn’t make it from all this rain.. we had flash flood warnings all day today.. we must of got 3-4 inches of rain today.. we will see rain on Thursday and Friday in the up coming week.. no tornado warnings but the flash flooding alert has been going off all day on my phone..

Many plants around here didn’t make it from all this rain.. we had flash flood warnings all day today.. we must of got 3-4 inches of rain today.. we will see rain on Thursday and Friday in the up coming week.. no tornado warnings but the flash flooding alert has been going off all day on my phone..
Yea it has been a rainy summer, let's hope it changes.

Sorry I haven’t posted in a few week I had family and friends up for a few week.. the girl are doing good.. the photo line up will go like this.. frozen black cherry, The Sin, Dankberry and apricot Oreoz

IMG_1421.jpeg

IMG_1422.jpeg

IMG_1423.jpeg

IMG_1424.jpeg

Sorry I haven’t posted in a few week I had family and friends up for a few week.. the girl are doing good.. the photo line up will go like this.. frozen black cherry, The Sin, Dankberry and apricot Oreoz

IMG_1421.jpeg

IMG_1422.jpeg

IMG_1423.jpeg

IMG_1424.jpeg
Damn those are really nice plants you have. :thumb: :circle-of-love:🍋

We are getting ready for flower over the next 5-6 weeks.. we started feeding cal/mag, boost and bloom feed still keeping the PPM 1200 with a Ph 6.5

It’s been a tough season here in Massachusetts with all the rain..

The photos go like this frozen black cherry, The sin, apricot Oreoz and Dankberry..

IMG_1505.jpeg

IMG_1506.jpeg

IMG_1507.jpeg

IMG_1508.jpeg

We are getting ready for flower over the next 5-6 weeks.. we started feeding cal/mag, boost and bloom feed still keeping the PPM 1200 with a Ph 6.5

It’s been a tough season here in Massachusetts with all the rain..

The photos go like this frozen black cherry, The sin, apricot Oreoz and Dankberry..

IMG_1505.jpeg

IMG_1506.jpeg

IMG_1507.jpeg

IMG_1508.jpeg
Those are some bige plants looking really good.

Back
Top Bottom