Roosti’s Hostel Henhouse Of Horrors

I have seen videos of people using a full size washing machine. The ones they sell for making hash are just a cheap counter top cloth washing machine but for my purpose is the right size.
I'd like to see it. Ya got a link? Curious.

Hey dudes. Been busy making changes to the gardens and cleaning the hell out of the grow room and equipment. Still have the FLC left to harvest and I still think she will yield the most. Been in the dark since 10pm Friday night and she has exploded with goo since then.

As of now here’s where the harvest numbers sit.

Gorilla Zkittles 142g
Vanilla kush. 166g
Straw.Sorbet. 232g

Happy as hell to eclipse a half pound on the strawberry sorbet. Can’t wait to see how the FLC does.

Please excuse the intrusion, as we help one of our valued Sponsors.

Sierra Natural Science has been a 420 Mag Sponsor for over a decade, and we finally talked them into getting active in the forums. Please show them around, subscribe and promote this thread and show them how much we truly appreciate them.

Meanwhile, if anyone has any pest or disease control questions for SNS, please let them know in their thread.

Has anyone used SNS before and can share your experience in the thread above? :thanks:

Nice harvest numbers. I'm going with 300+ on the FLC. She looked fat and dense. That jumpstart of sunshine earlier in veg sure helped them ladies along.
Yep hard to beat the suns light dude! I hope you’re right about 300+. That would be a great ending to this harvest.

Today is the day. Gonna go in and strip leaves and then spend the rest of the afternoon trimming and hanging the FLC. Better get the music out lol.

17E8E5A3-2D27-4B99-9D56-F896F0A347E4.jpeg
6F5211DB-DA56-4EB0-865F-AC7BAF2D7F70.jpeg

Looks like some nice bud for you :welldone:
Yeah I think it will be nice quality. Smells great and there’s lots of it, lol.
Busy day coming up for you
Man you aren’t kidding. Got the big leaves off so now it’s almost time to get the scissors out... after a canna caffeine nicotine break :Rasta:

That took longer than expected. But after seeing everything hanging I can see why. The FLC will easily pass the strawberry sorbet’s 232g. I think @JimJonesJr is correct with his 300+ estimate.
This is a group shot.
E6E74D15-EA83-4F4D-A256-305E86EDC1F1.jpeg

this is the cluster behind in the background of the above pic.
F0534D79-7C43-47E6-B87D-3E13EC7D0CAA.jpeg

That took longer than expected. But after seeing everything hanging I can see why. The FLC will easily pass the strawberry sorbet’s 232g. I think @JimJonesJr is correct with his 300+ estimate.
This is a group shot.
E6E74D15-EA83-4F4D-A256-305E86EDC1F1.jpeg

this is the cluster behind in the background of the above pic.
You
F0534D79-7C43-47E6-B87D-3E13EC7D0CAA.jpeg
Very nice harvest. Never gets old seeing plants hanging. I'ma take a guess at 332g.

Back
Top Bottom