Roosti’s Hostel Henhouse Of Horrors

Hey @StRoostifer did you ever wash away or try to wash your spider mites away in thecelts bud wash solution? There is a FAQ about spider mites and my memory isn't great when they were my own pests ;)
Hi Konk how have you been? :ciao:

I haven’t tried Celts bud wash solution, forgot about it to be honest. I just washed the buds down with water and let them air dry.

Turns out the tops I thought had spider mite webbing was actually bud rot. Threw away 50g worth.

Hi Konk how have you been? :ciao:

I haven’t tried Celts bud wash solution, forgot about it to be honest. I just washed the buds down with water and let them air dry.

Turns out the tops I thought had spider mite webbing was actually bud rot. Threw away 50g worth.
:passitleft: Ffs, that is a happy ending or a tale of it could have been worse lol 50g does come and go without much hoopla at harvest.

Snow has arrived to stay but it has warmed enough to rain today and no bird in the oven here, eh, to make that better!

Thanks Roosti, pics are in the gallery for when I finally get it together and take another look at my 8 jars and ziplocs! :thumb:

:passitleft: Ffs, that is a happy ending or a tale of it could have been worse lol 50g does come and go without much hoopla at harvest.

Snow has arrived to stay but it has warmed enough to rain today and no bird in the oven here, eh, to make that better!

Thanks Roosti, pics are in the gallery for when I finally get it together and take another look at my 8 jars and ziplocs! :thumb:
Yeah I can’t complain too much about the bud rot. Probably happened in the last few weeks of flowering when I was spraying for the spider mites. Live and learn right? :high-five:

The rain finally moved on after drowning us the last few days lol. Today is just cold and overcast. No bird in the oven here either, we’re eating whatever we want today...just like any other.

Let me know when the pics are up. I’d love to take a look. :thumb:

In case anyone is interested I’ll be updating the two grow journals later this morning. Heading into the grow room soon to feed and take pics. Girls have really shot up over this past week. :ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom