Roosti’s Dumpster: Behind The Henhouse

Wanker... it took me a bit to find you, but I did! Good luck this time round Roosti! I just want you to know we're all counting on you.
F301E25D-CD28-4122-B080-9128A81693DD.png

Shirley you can't be serious. I wooden miss it. :high-five:
“Wooden” I see what you did there! :high-five:
Please, no LaRussa cheap shots just yet. It’s...its...it’s just too soon! ;)

First feeding after sprout. 9 1L air pots took in about 1.5 gallons of solution so I hit the dry back just right. Used about two drops worth of the gh silica, a spritz of ascorbic acid to balance the ph and then 2.5ml of earth juice seablast grow/ per gallon. Solution came out to 6.1 PH @280ppm. The ph is a bit lower than I was shooting for but I wasn’t about to play the ph up/down game either lol. The dolomite lime should buffer that.

This is the solution after mixing. Really like how clear the seablast is after mixing. Using a water bottle to slowly dribble water since the medium was dry. Works rather well.
0B865625-9ADD-4F73-BAE5-B6CBA629F25F.jpeg

A group shot before watering.
85F9BE22-73BD-478E-BAB5-8BE64A440A0F.jpeg

Thank you for recommending this oldsmokey ! This is almost too easy man.

Finished with the run. Taking a quick bowl break and then start scraping up the bags.

Nice score on the bud washing machine. You will be rolling in the hash in no time now
Thanks Kirby! That’s what I’m hoping for. I’ve got the 220 bag stretched over an empty 5 gallon bucket and it’s looking like a decent amount.

Back
Top Bottom