Roosti’s Hostel Henhouse Of Horrors

Hell yeah, mow them bitches down. They look like an easy trim. Not to hairy with leaf.
No not bad at all. Trimming Isn’t the easiest because the dainty branches allow the heavy tops to flop around like a couple of old ... nevermind :rofl:

Anyway lol, I’ll be at it for a while due to excessive floppy...ha ha I almost did it again! :rofl:

lol Rooster!!! instead of candy, you made sure you have tons of meds during halloween?? I see what you did there:bravo:

Fuck me I’ll be happy when this grow is wrapped up. Feel like a dumb dog chasing his tail, lol. Really need to catch up on journals once I’m done with the changes in the grow room.

Just finished snipping up the vanilla kush to start curing. She came in @ 166 grams. We smoked a few samples and the thump is there for both the brain and body. Very nice wave comes on starting in the head and travels all the down to the toes. Not much for flavor yet, still pretty green but did catch scents and taste of lavender so there’s potential there.

So in all I’m happy with the VK. She came in just shy of 6 ounces which is a personal best...for now. Still have Strawberry Sorbet drying and FLC in flower. Should be a nice yield.

Way to go :thumb: how many you have left?
This was the group of four that I brought in from outside. So here is how things are looking now :cheesygrinsmiley:

Gorilla Zkittles was first to be chopped and weighed the buds again this morning. 142 grams on the nose.

Vanilla Kush just joined the GZfor curing and weighed in at 166 grams.

Strawberry Sorbet is currently two days into drying after being chopped.

Last but not least is Franco’s Lemon Cheese. She’s still under the light putting weight on. I’ll post pics of her in a bit.

@oldsmokey have a question for you about hash. I will be buying a hash machine similar to what something you use. I won’t be trying this grow but in the future I would like to grow a few plants for strictly making hash from. So I’m curious about how much hash can be extracted from an entire plant.

Let’s say I have 100 grams of quality dried bud and trim. How much hash you think can be extracted with one of those hash machines?

Here’s the Franco’s Lemon Cheese. I’m thinking another week, maybe two?
FF8CD620-FA38-4C12-A6C2-33409942FC06.jpeg
6B012F34-4649-4AD4-B86C-BCF7A93472CA.jpeg
BF615157-5C40-45F7-A89A-DB42248DBDD2.jpeg
BAF366BE-13EA-4E0B-9223-4AE68F53606D.jpeg
A50DAF37-1E62-4778-8675-B53EAF17D4C3.jpeg
6BEB54D4-A96A-4019-B0DF-ECAA2A2B0A81.jpeg
88CC38E1-1237-428E-9D31-3D6A4C44407D.jpeg
437B690C-0FBC-4DFF-8D29-5B71DECACB04.jpeg

I have wondered that myself. How much return do you get and can you still use the left over bud for butter or oil ?
Not sure. I would imagine it depends on how many of the cannabinoids were extracted in the hash run. I think it’s common to do more than one run too. Not sure, we’ll find out tho!

@oldsmokey have a question for you about hash. I will be buying a hash machine similar to what something you use. I won’t be trying this grow but in the future I would like to grow a few plants for strictly making hash from. So I’m curious about how much hash can be extracted from an entire plant.

Let’s say I have 100 grams of quality dried bud and trim. How much hash you think can be extracted with one of those hash machines?
Here is an example last run I did 191gm of quality trim sugar leaves and popcorn bud. I didn't weigh it but my guess would be close to 28gm. With the washing machine your yeilds go up and the contaminates go down. I am thinking of making some oil in the future just can't cook off the alcohol when my wife is home and she has been working from home since March.

Here is an example last run I did 191gm of quality trim sugar leaves and popcorn bud. I didn't weigh it but my guess would be close to 28gm. With the washing machine your yeilds go up and the contaminates go down. I am thinking of making some oil in the future just can't cook off the alcohol when my wife is home and she has been working from home since March.
Thank you so much Smokey! One idea would be to grow a tasty strain like tangie for making hash to vape. The scissor hash tastes so good in the vape that I really would like to have more hash in my stash, lol.

It's a washing machine for making bubble hash.
Some old friends and I used to get together in the winter with all our trim and leaf. He had a actual washing machine converted into a cold extraction hash machine...lol. we'd get baked and make hash. Good times.

Back
Top Bottom