Roosti’s Hostel Henhouse Of Horrors

I don’t mind spamming my own journals

New new one is up...

Finished up snipping the cheese for curing. Sadly I have 51g of what appears to be spider mite infested so I’m setting those two packages outside for a few nights and then I’ll snip those buds up some more and add them to the paper bag of trim and loose buds for hash. Or is that not a good idea, lol?

In total the FLC came in at 293g. I will happily take that from a plant that sprouted July 1st. And a new personal best. :cheesygrinsmiley:

If anyone is curious about the gorilla zkittles... I started taste testing some smaller loose buds this morning. Still a bit of green taste but lots of skunk with bits of sour lemon candy. Hits hard, it’s 8:30 am and I’m already good for absolutely nothing right now! :slide:

Finished up snipping the cheese for curing. Sadly I have 51g of what appears to be spider mite infested so I’m setting those two packages outside for a few nights and then I’ll snip those buds up some more and add them to the paper bag of trim and loose buds for hash. Or is that not a good idea, lol?

In total the FLC came in at 293g. I will happily take that from a plant that sprouted July 1st. And a new personal best. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Nice haul on the FLC. If that bud is ate up with mites ya might consider washing the bud before adding it to the pile. It'll make good hash or good decarb.

Nice haul on the FLC. If that bud is ate up with mites ya might consider washing the bud before adding it to the pile. It'll make good hash or good decarb.
I will definitely do that! Thanks jim!

How you been dude? Hope all is well! :passitleft:

High Roosti it looks like you got a lot of work ahead of you. But that will sure get you a lot of bud. Stay stoneder

High Roosti it looks like you got a lot of work ahead of you. But that will sure get you a lot of bud. Stay stoneder
Thanks Fred! Really happy with this harvest and can’t wait for the buds to finish curing.

This harvest is now done. Just finished snipping the forgotten ones lol. There was three plants (Shishkaberry/strawberry sorbet/c99) I threw into the dumpster to mega crop but decided not to so I left em to flower. They were very small and added up to 15g.

Remember the wedding cake that turned out to be an auto tangerine dream? She gave me 37g of some very very nice smelling buds.

So here’s what I ended up with

3 miscellaneous above 15g
Tang.dream. 37g
Gorilla zkittles. 142g
Vanilla kush. 166g
Straw sorbet. 232g
Franco’s lemon cheese 293g

So in all I pulled in 885g of bud. No idea about trim weight yet but I’ll find out when I make some hash.

Pretty sure I can hit or top 1g per watt if I fill up the dumpster.

Thanks Fred! Really happy with this harvest and can’t wait for the buds to finish curing.
Thats the hardest part and why I'm so happy my harvest staggered so some would be ready early. I didn't plan it. It just worked out that way. Stay stoneder

Thats the hardest part and why I'm so happy my harvest staggered so some would be ready early. I didn't plan it. It just worked out that way. Stay stoneder
Well since you mention it :high-five: On my next grow I’m holding back and won’t be using my 3x3 tent right away. Halfway through my next flower cycle I’m going to start vegging four plants at a time in the 3x3 to keep the 4x8 dumpster full and a harvest coming in monthly.

Well since you mention it :high-five: On my next grow I’m holding back and won’t be using my 3x3 tent right away. Halfway through my next flower cycle I’m going to start vegging four plants at a time in the 3x3 to keep the 4x8 dumpster full and a harvest coming in monthly.
Sounds like a good plan. I'll be dropping by. I'm sorry I've missed as much as I have.

Sounds like a good plan. I'll be dropping by. I'm sorry I've missed as much as I have.
Don’t be sorry man. I’m sorry I missed out on your green house grow dude! I was literally just looking at it. :passitleft:

Here’s a cure report.

Gorilla Zkittles. Strong sweet citrus smell.

Strawberry Sorbet. Lives up to its name, very strong fruity strawberry smell.

Franco’s Lemon cheese smells like a cheesy lemon cleaner. Very pungent!

Vanilla kush is absolutely NOTHING to write home about. She does have hints of lavender and vanilla but overall I think the smell is lackluster.

Tangerine dream auto smells fucking unreal! Amazing fruity tangerine smell that makes me want to eat the buds every time I smell the bag.

I’ll do a smoke report once everything is ready. Right now I take samples here and there to check the curing progress.

trying an lsd right now that i am entirely on the fence about. it might have got pulled too early, dunno. the sativa effect is there, but i'm not bowled over by anything. smoke is ok though, not harsh and i didn't have the best cure either.

trying an lsd right now that i am entirely on the fence about. it might have got pulled too early, dunno. the sativa effect is there, but i'm not bowled over by anything. smoke is ok though, not harsh and i didn't have the best cure either.
That’s how I feel about the vanilla kush. Very bland smelling. I’ve tried a few samples and it does deliver a nice buzz to the body and brain so at least the effects are there.

could be getting pickier now that i have some strains to choose from. i think we all get that way after a while growing. there's always something else in the cupboard.

Blue-light special alert!

Hey @StRoostifer did you ever wash away or try to wash your spider mites away in thecelts bud wash solution? There is a FAQ about spider mites and my memory isn't great when they were my own pests ;)

Back
Top Bottom