Bruce Banner: Search For The Incredible Hulk

Diatomacious

The seeds they're so small doctor... can we save them?

IMG_0975_DxO.jpg

IMG_0976_DxO.jpg
IMG_0978_DxO.jpg
IMG_0979_DxO.jpg

Especially this little guy

IMG_0979_DxO-1.jpg

I don't know nurse but if the guys @Weed Seeds Express say they are viable then dammit we have to try!

IMG_0972_DxO.jpg
IMG_0973_DxO.jpg
IMG_0980_DxO.jpg
IMG_0980_DxO-1.jpg

All we can do now is wait... and hope to God for some miracle.

IMG_0975_DxO.jpg

IMG_0976_DxO.jpg
IMG_0978_DxO.jpg
IMG_0979_DxO.jpg

IMG_0979_DxO-1.jpg

I don't know nurse but if the guys @Weed Seeds Express say they are viable then dammit we have to try!

IMG_0972_DxO.jpg
IMG_0973_DxO.jpg
IMG_0980_DxO.jpg
IMG_0980_DxO-1.jpg

As with all thing in live, size doesn't matter, it's what you do with it ;) Overall the color looks like they've matured enough. Each batch of seeds is tested via the following method: How to germinate weed seeds? | 100% success | Weedseedsexpress

You should be able to get at least 90% germination rate. If you end up with anything less, reach out to our customer service! :ganjamon:

That's awesome! I just got my Bruce Banner from @Weed Seeds Express a couple days ago! I was thinking of popping at least one but I have so much on my plate already. They may have to wait until the GSC ladies are done in the tent. I'll be watching these Hulky beauties grow for you instead! Good luck.

IMG_0975_DxO.jpg

IMG_0976_DxO.jpg
IMG_0978_DxO.jpg
IMG_0979_DxO.jpg

IMG_0979_DxO-1.jpg

IMG_0972_DxO.jpg
IMG_0973_DxO.jpg
IMG_0980_DxO.jpg
IMG_0980_DxO-1.jpg

I have some BBs in cool storage..they look similar to the bigger ones ..but a bit darker..I have grown great plants from lesser quality seeds than the ones you are showing.. I am betting you get between 4/10 and 6/10 success..don't over water...lol good luck keep posting pics to let us know how it works out! I am anxious to start my BBs ..but I just finished a Purple Kush hybridized them with some dark Angel's.. for seed crop..so I won't be growing my BBs until maybe fall early winter..I need a break...lol

That's awesome! I just got my Bruce Banner from @Weed Seeds Express a couple days ago! I was thinking of popping at least one but I have so much on my plate already. They may have to wait until the GSC ladies are done in the tent. I'll be watching these Hulky beauties grow for you instead! Good luck.
Haha you and me are in the same boat..I just did a PK crop for seeds to cross breed with.. need a break..got to let my soil rest for the summer.

Haha you and me are in the same boat..I just did a PK crop for seeds to cross breed with.. need a break..got to let my soil rest for the summer.
Noooo!!! Never rest in the summer. Keep going! FYI...I just got a text from your soil...it says that it misses you and that it is ready for your hands to get in deep and mix up some amendments. It is ready for more food and roots! Get to it and grow a hulk!

Damn...I just about convinced myself to plant some BB seeds with that incredibly motivating speech!

Noooo!!! Never rest in the summer. Keep going! FYI...I just got a text from your soil...it says that it misses you and that it is ready for your hands to get in deep and mix up some amendments. It is ready for more food and roots! Get to it and grow a hulk!

Damn...I just about convinced myself to plant some BB seeds with that incredibly motivating speech!
Because I am cross breeding I need to wait for the seeds to striate for about a month as well before I grow them..i find the plants are superior in vigor when I let the seeds go through a rest cycle of 21 to 45 days..but..The reason I prefer the winter..is I am trying to make a cold weather strain..I get more coloured and better trichrome production when I can drop the temps at night..the summer is too hot ..I find that there are far fewer pests better inside grow conditions..its the cooler temp strain I am going for..I prefer fall to late spring grows..summer is for beer..travel and beaches..usually..also my soil takes the warmer weather to anaerobically break down the compost I put in..anaerobic composting takes a bit longer to make but is far richer and pest free! Unfortunately it needs plus 20 C weather in sealed containers to make..I don't use chemicals or nutes..just compost

Because I am cross breeding I need to wait for the seeds to striate for about a month as well before I grow them..i find the plants are superior in vigor when I let the seeds go through a rest cycle of 21 to 45 days..but..The reason I prefer the winter..is I am trying to make a cold weather strain..I get more coloured and better trichrome production when I can drop the temps at night..the summer is too hot ..I find that there are far fewer pests better inside grow conditions..its the cooler temp strain I am going for..I prefer fall to late spring grows..summer is for beer..travel and beaches..usually..also my soil takes the warmer weather to anaerobically break down the compost I put in..anaerobic composting takes a bit longer to make but is far richer and pest free! Unfortunately it needs plus 20 C weather in sealed containers to make..I don't use chemicals or nutes..just compost
Fair enough! No more guilt trips from me. Nothing wrong with some travel and beer! Need to include some beautiful buds to enjoy in that equation too though!

Doctor some of the patients are awake

IMG_1023_DxO.jpg

Get them prepped for immediate surgery. We can't lose them now.

Right away doctor

IMG_1031_DxO.jpg
IMG_1025_DxO.jpg
IMG_1026_DxO.jpg
IMG_1030_DxO.jpg

Surgery was a success. That should hold them for a while.

IMG_1044_DxO.jpg
IMG_1047_DxO.jpg
IMG_1051_DxO.jpg
IMG_1052_DxO.jpg
IMG_1053_DxO.jpg
IMG_1054_DxO.jpg
IMG_1055_DxO.jpg
IMG_1056_DxO.jpg

No news yet on the last three.

Why transplant them so early on? Especially right after germinating.

They could have stayed for a few weeks in the smaller pots...so I'm just confused is all. To each their own. Don't mean to knock your methods.

Tap root already hit bottom on a few so just some extra space plus don't have to watch so close for watering. Those little squares are great for germinating seeds since only takes a tiny amount of soil in case they don't sprout but they dry out pretty quick. Maybe one more on the way if it can break the soil... got covered up when I watered. The last two look DOA so far.

You are braver than me! Lol. I don't even want to breath too hard on them when they're that small. Haa haa. I bet they'll bounce right back and start getting ready to fill those 1 gallons.

Back
Top Bottom