ViparSpectra KS5000 In A 4x4 Tent Grow A Variety Of Keepers

First I’ll Thank @ViparSpectra for allowing the opportunity to run another one of their incredible lights. I’m running other lights of theirs and already got 2 harvests from them. And now we’re gonna see what this beautiful light does.
Iv received the light last week early on. Got it unboxed and set up. I’m gonna Finish these last 2 horchatas up and then lighten the load and then start my clones. Veg em a couple weeks. And flip. Like the 2x4. Only difference is I have the head space in the 4x4. 3 foot difference.

IMG_4917.jpeg

IMG_4918.jpeg

IMG_4919.jpeg

IMG_4920.jpeg

IMG_4922.jpeg

WooHoo! How perfect does that light fit your tent CultArt? Awesome config! Plants are loving life!
Shoulda watched me hang it up by myself lmao. With all the plants still in there. I was already neck deep when I realized this was a ‘no room for error’ attempt. But I got it up with absolutely no damage thankfully. And once I finished these out. I’ll can get the clones going

IMG_5089.jpeg

IMG_5090.jpeg

IMG_5091.jpeg

Here’s what’s standing as of now. We’re gonna start in corners and work our way around. So I don’t have a huge gap in medicine.

Not much longer left on the 2 left in here. Maybe a couple weeks. We’ll see how the trichs ripen up. Till then. Here we start with blue nips, (ny blueberry diesel x hotcakes by Katsu) , orange triangle by Crockett. And blue Hawaiian from Hawaii.

Plants love this light so much. I didn know what I was missing. I can see now.

IMG_5183.jpeg

IMG_5184.jpeg

IMG_5185.jpeg

IMG_5187.jpeg

IMG_5193.jpeg

IMG_5191.jpeg

These are are hanging up now.

The real fun can begin. Iv started about every og I have.

Clone only I have Diamond og and triangle kush.

Than as for sprouting seeds. I have a few of my own projects. Skunk1 x horchata pecan
Triangle kush x horchata pecan
Triangle kush x Tahoe og
Triangle kush x stankonya
King Louis og x horchata pecan
Then as for the ogs

Tahoe og

Skywalker og x face off og bx2 x perris og

San Fernando og

Old growth og

Poison og

King Louis og

Pave s1 Khalifa kush s1 x the menthol

So Fuc@ing gassy

And I think missing a couple.

Then I have blue nips. A new your blueberry x hotcakes, and orange triangle. Tangie x triangle kush. Some regs. Some fems. I’ll pick my favorite females with the best stem rub and structure. Gonna be a gas pump in this tent!!

IMG_5278.jpeg

IMG_5279.jpeg

IMG_5277.jpeg

IMG_5281.jpeg

Corner 1 is set. All 3 girls. Pretty awesome concept considering they were all regs. Corner 2 is set for Wednesday.

PaveS1 (Khalifa kush s1 x the menthol

Diamond og

Rainbowbelts ix

The sweets

Corner 3 in 2 weeks

IMG_5319.jpeg

IMG_5320.jpeg

IMG_5321.jpeg

IMG_5322.jpeg

IMG_5323.jpeg

IMG_5324.jpeg

Added pave s1 in flower today. Diamond og is still got time left. She’s prolly gonna push past ten weeks. But she smell like something fierce. I love it. But I’ll be adding another Diamond cut, triangle, sweets, and pure Michigan sometime next week. Then the last corner will be the week after.

IMG_5422.jpeg

IMG_5424.jpeg

IMG_5425.jpeg

IMG_5426.jpeg

IMG_5427.jpeg

IMG_5428.jpeg

IMG_5429.jpeg

@CultivationArt We are in! Looking forward to seeing how these ones grow.

Tomorrow the tent will be full. I’ll be adding forum cut cookies, Diamond og aka 100degree og, triangle kush, stankonya x triangle, and Julius Ceasar.

Diamond comes down in 2 weeks

After the heat wave ends
After that I’ll be be able to focus on the run better. It’s hard to keep things cool when it’s 115 degrees outside 5-6 days Ina row
Og smells incredible. I can’t wait to run it over winter when I can have 76 degreed the entire run.

But as for anything. Here we are. 100degree crew. Heat wave should be passing soon according to the news.

IMG_5601.jpeg

IMG_5602.jpeg

IMG_5604.jpeg

IMG_5605.jpeg

IMG_5606.jpeg

IMG_5607.jpeg

I’m going to get a better photo op once I’m done setting up. I have everything in place now. Diamond still not ripe. Today is day 70 for her. She’s got another week and I’m pulling her. That way I can get everything cleaned and ready for the ride. Literally waiting on the Diamond to finish.
But
Pave s1
New Diamond clone
Blue nips (ny blueberry)
Orange triangle (Triangle x tangie)
Sweets (Fpog cross with animal cookies)
Forum cut cookies
Another triangle
And a cross I put together recently. Stankonya x triangle. First time flowering her.

By tonight I’ll have it picture perfect and the entire tent will be ready for the cruise.

IMG_5672.jpeg

IMG_5673.jpeg

IMG_5676.jpeg

IMG_5675.jpeg

Cruise time Art? So nice!
Lol Will be soon. I’m still really getting everything in order because that Diamond is taking a lot longer than expected. Once I get that Diamond outta there and hung up. The real cruise control will begin. I’ll also be removing blue nips and orange triangle. Nothing potent about them. Not gonna waste the space. Prolly had alot to do with that mean summer heat wave we had here in SoCal.

Lol Will be soon. I’m still really getting everything in order because that Diamond is taking a lot longer than expected. Once I get that Diamond outta there and hung up. The real cruise control will begin. I’ll also be removing blue nips and orange triangle. Nothing potent about them. Not gonna waste the space. Prolly had alot to do with that mean summer heat wave we had here in SoCal.
Yeah you and all the south got hammered with heat this year! Still are!

How is the Diamond, blue nips, and orange triangle, we miss them.

This one’s a mouthful . But it’s where I’ll be at the next 7-8 weeks. Iv pollinated everything with Georgia pie bx1 pecan pie
Except the triangle and triangle kush x stankonya. Which is now officially named “Bermuda booty”

Bermuda booty will be hit with triangle kush x Tahoe og male which is officially named “Lake Luxor”

Triangle by herself. The original mother will be backcrossed with lake Luxor for the first project of backcrosses.

IMG_5780.jpeg

IMG_5782.jpeg

IMG_5783.jpeg

IMG_5784.jpeg

IMG_5785.jpeg

IMG_5787.jpeg

IMG_5786.jpeg

IMG_5781.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom