ViparSpectra KS5000 In A 4x4 Tent Grow A Variety Of Keepers

Triangle stank is scheduled for tonight along with Diamond and cookies. Just gotta double check the trichs to make sure they’re where I WANT them. Triangle stank is at 74 days. Cookies is at 70. Idk what the Diamond is. I mislabeled that on flower date. Should be around 75. Horchata triangle pecan still has a while. 4-5 weeks left. And Tahoe. Idek. Prolly still around 50 days. Iv moved pave and Georgia pecan and grape pecan into nursery for replacements.

IMG_6494.jpeg

IMG_6495.jpeg

IMG_6496.jpeg

IMG_6497.jpeg

IMG_6499.jpeg

IMG_6502.jpeg

IMG_6505.jpeg

IMG_6506.jpeg

Triangle stank is scheduled for tonight along with Diamond and cookies. Just gotta double check the trichs to make sure they’re where I WANT them. Triangle stank is at 74 days. Cookies is at 70. Idk what the Diamond is. I mislabeled that on flower date. Should be around 75. Horchata triangle pecan still has a while. 4-5 weeks left. And Tahoe. Idek. Prolly still around 50 days. Iv moved pave and Georgia pecan and grape pecan into nursery for replacements.

IMG_6494.jpeg

IMG_6495.jpeg

IMG_6496.jpeg

IMG_6497.jpeg

IMG_6499.jpeg

IMG_6502.jpeg

IMG_6505.jpeg

IMG_6506.jpeg
They're gorgeous Art!

I had to re set everything due to russet mites. I decided to starve them out for a few weeks rather than battle with sulfur. I will be using sulfur in veg as part of my ipm during the hours off. Little boogers literally destroyed the entire next rotation then some. However the time is done and iv started back up. I have a few seedlings goings that will take some time to build up. But I’m here and I’ll be back to updating regularly now that my garden is “gassed” up lol. Cultivars include pave s1, peanutbutter pie, charms, and grape pecan pie. These are by raw. Then I have gastropop s1 and my own cross of triangle horchata pecan. Let the games begin. Again lol.

Happy holidays to everyone. Please have safe travels!!

IMG_6692.jpeg

The nasty russet mites! Killed all of them!
Thank you for your hard work, welcome the new babies. :cheer:

Hey, thank you for update, the weekend is coming, wish you a happy weekend. :tommy:

Hey, thank you for update, the weekend is coming, wish you a happy weekend. :tommy:
Thankyou. Things are growing with pace now. So updates much more regular now that I’m working more and more on each tent. Thankyou for YOUR patience with my hiccup. Just happy we have the ball rolling again!!! I really don’t grow for flower as much as I grow for therapeutic reasons. (Yes I grow for flower but you know what I mean) I go up and down with bad depression and the plants always pull my brain out the funk. So I’m so happy to be back in full swing again. Thankyou!

Here’s an update on the seedlings i have to choose from that will go into the 4x4. I plan for 8 1 gal or 7 1.5 gal this run. Now sure who I’ll pick. But I will most likely be all ogs. I’ll also be adding lits rainbow og really soon.

IMG_6766.jpeg

IMG_6767.jpeg

IMG_6768.jpeg

Thankyou. Things are growing with pace now. So updates much more regular now that I’m working more and more on each tent. Thankyou for YOUR patience with my hiccup. Just happy we have the ball rolling again!!! I really don’t grow for flower as much as I grow for therapeutic reasons. (Yes I grow for flower but you know what I mean) I go up and down with bad depression and the plants always pull my brain out the funk. So I’m so happy to be back in full swing again. Thankyou!

Here’s an update on the seedlings i have to choose from that will go into the 4x4. I plan for 8 1 gal or 7 1.5 gal this run. Now sure who I’ll pick. But I will most likely be all ogs. I’ll also be adding lits rainbow og really soon.

IMG_6766.jpeg

IMG_6767.jpeg

IMG_6768.jpeg
Great looking team Amigo.:welldone:
Hope your doing well. :high-five:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

That's OK, it's not your fault. I appreciate your willingness to start growing again and we are also pleased to hear that the plants can pull your brain out of the funk. Happy Growing!!

That's OK, it's not your fault. I appreciate your willingness to start growing again and we are also pleased to hear that the plants can pull your brain out of the funk. Happy Growing!!
No doubt. Passion overpowers quitting always. I love the art and I love the community and culture it brings with it. The 3 week bump in the road is just something we cruise over and better prepare for the next one. When ever it comes up. My pest management is set up now to avoid any issue ever getting out of hand again.

Gonna start packing her up full. Transplant is next week and 8 of my favorite ladies will placed into 1 gal. And flipped to flower. And at that point everything will be 100% caught back up from the great russet reset lol.

And we’re off to the races. allowing them to adjust for a few days. Flip on the first.

Peanutbutter pie Raw
Pave s1 raw
Payton’s pie raw
Gastropop s1 tigerauto
Triangle kush x (horchata x pecan pie) my own hobby cross
Bored grapes raw test

IMG_7103.jpeg

IMG_7105.jpeg

IMG_7106.jpeg

IMG_7107.jpeg

IMG_7108.jpeg

Back