Lady Cannafan Indoor Garden Sponsored By ViparSpectra KS5000 LED - Multiple Strains

Don't forget to get your contest entries in. You have until the 14th for this one:

I know there are fantastic photos out there, show em' off!

I think White Widow XXL is ready for me to chop. I'm going to stop watering today, and maybe chop on Sunday. There is a lot of amber going on.
What do you all think?

Nice mix of clear, milky and amber on that one. I'd be chopping about now.

:peace:

I cannot tell you how happy I am with the density of the buds I'm getting under that ViparSpectra KS5000.
This is now THE grow light for me. I've never gotten anything close to this with the "other" grow lights in the past. Ain't no wispy chit going on here. Even the popcorn buds have some beef to them.

Next grow will be a no stress (no power outages welcomed, or unknown seed genetics) grow and I can grow the plants from the beginning to the end under these lights.

I'm excited, and will be starting a new one very soon. I might have some different seeds coming.

I cannot tell you how happy I am with the density of the buds I'm getting under that ViparSpectra KS5000.
This is now THE grow light for me. I've never gotten anything close to this with the "other" grow lights in the past. Ain't no wispy chit going on here. Even the popcorn buds have some beef to them.

Next grow will be a no stress (no power outages welcomed, or unknown seed genetics) grow and I can grow the plants from the beginning to the end under these lights.

I'm excited, and will be starting a new one very soon. I might have some different seeds coming.

They're looking awesome :yahoo:
Looking forward to the smoke report and the next adventure :dreamy:

And how did you get that photo without the light causing issues 🤔🤯

What do you mean issues? In order to get that lights' LED's to show, I had to tilt the back of it down. Then I sat on the floor and shot upward. With a straight on shot, you can't see the LED's. ;-)
Is that what you mean?
Yea if I take a picture looking up at the light I get a white glare causing colour of plants to be off . Probably a mobile phone thing

Yea if I take a picture looking up at the light I get a white glare causing colour of plants to be off . Probably a mobile phone thing
Yep, I know what you mean. I turned the power down on the light to 25% to avoid the glare then tweaked a little on the highlights to tone it down some. They are a bear to work with for photos. Thank goodness these lights don't give me migraines like the Mars lights used to.

For the photo it was only at 25%, anything higher and it would have been migraine blow outs of the whites. LOL
For flowering, I used 100% power.
Vegetative was 75%.
Hey hun thanks for the heads up on that!! Proceed to rock and roll!! 😎✌️

Back
Top Bottom