Viparspectra KS5000 Shine On Tok's Strawberry Cheesecake And A Mexican X-factor

Thanks for the pipe and the buds Tok

I puffed the Strawberry Cream and it was very tasty and a nice long lasting buzz

Time to update the Mexican X-factor

This Mexican sativa is turning out to be a fascinating grow. I only have her in a two gallon pot, and wish I would of put her in a larger one, like a 5 or 7 gallon. I have no idea how long the flowering period is and she is still pushing out white pistil as the buds are swelling. She smells like very piney, which I like in a sativa. As for a time line on when this one will be finished; I would say she has at least 4 more weeks to go. Maybe by 4/20.

@Hash Hound if you decided to grow this plant expect a long flowering period. I vegged mind for 6 weeks or so.

Here are some current images.

That's all folk's.

Stay safe and grow well my friends,
Tok..

Time to update the Mexican X-factor
@Hash Hound if you decided to grow this plant expect a long flowering period. I vegged mind for 6 weeks or so.

Tok..
This may be a good candidate to grow 12/12 from seed 🤔

I puffed a few more of the buds you gifted me, the Mango Mouse and Northern Light auto, very nice and the Amnesia, very potent.

The Mexican X-factor is moving right a long and getting very colorful. She looks like she may be getting ready to start fox tailing, if so her days are numbered. I am quite surprised how well she did in a 2-gallon fabric pot.

For anyone still following along on this grow journal; thank you.

@Hash Hound if you grow those seeds out, I would do like you mentioned and flip her to 12/12 early. Mine is currently around day 78 of 12/12 and 68 flowering stage.

That's all folk's.

Tok..

Another one down, another one down, another one bites the dust.

Well the Mexican X-factor has about 5 to 10% amber trichomes and that's the way I like it. I am pleasantly surprised by this one. Her smell is very piney and fruity; right now the bud density is about 4 out of 5 with nice size soda can cola's. I will try to get some images up a little later, right now I need to go harvest her.

I will try to get images up by the end of the day.

That's all for now folk's.

Tok..

Wow, thank you for stopping by @Trala and your kind words.

The Mexican X-factor was a seed from way back when I used to buy weed. I like the smoke and saved some seeds that were in the bag.

I am very happy with her with nice large cola's and of course that icky stickiness of fresh buds. She is currently in my drying rack as of last night. Here are some of the last images.

That's all folk's.

Stay safe and grow well my friend,
Tok..

edit: I can not complain for a two gallon pot.

@Hash Hound I did a sample of the Mexican Sativa, first hit when straight to my head and very strong; she a good one. Are you going to pollenate her with your White Widow?
I have her drying now and getting ready to jar her for curing.

Also, I will be making a batch of hash up for 4/20 it is on a Saturday this year. If you have the time stop by and I will give you a chunk. I will be making it with flower also.

TR

@Hash Hound I did a sample of the Mexican Sativa, first hit when straight to my head and very strong; she a good one. Are you going to pollenate her with your White Widow?
I have her drying now and getting ready to jar her for curing.

Also, I will be making a batch of hash up for 4/20 it is on a Saturday this year. If you have the time stop by and I will give you a chunk. I will be making it with flower also.

TR

I probably won't be growing the Mex til some time in the fall. I still have some pollen from my last Widow seed making.
I used some on a cola of the Black Jack and all I've found so far is one immature seed. I still have to go through the rest of the cola I used to see if there are any seeds.

420 hash making, I'll have to mark the calendar.

what a visit with @Tokin Roll today.
I must have smoked as much pot as I do in a week in a couple hours. :passitleft: He had an arsenal of joints rolled ready for some serious tokin.:lot-o-toke: We smoked a cone that must have been 9 inches long :blunt:

And a tour of his lush green grow tents, what a great way to spend 420. :cheesygrinsmiley:
I was even to stoned to be paranoid driving home with the bags of weed he gifted me. :thanks:

and SO stoned I even needed to stop at Taco Bell, :laugh:

Next party the end of July, you are welcome to come if you want.

Thanks Tok I'll keep that in mind.

all three strains were real good Tok.
The first hit of the Mexican XF remind me of Mexican weed I'd tasted before, my taste buds did a 50 year flash back.
o_O

The rest of the joint was like a well grown tasty bud, very nice buzz too.

Back
Top Bottom