ViparSpectra KS5000 In A 4x4 Tent Grow A Variety Of Keepers

And we’re off to the races. allowing them to adjust for a few days. Flip on the first.

Peanutbutter pie Raw
Pave s1 raw
Payton’s pie raw
Gastropop s1 tigerauto
Triangle kush x (horchata x pecan pie) my own hobby cross
Bored grapes raw test

IMG_7103.jpeg

IMG_7105.jpeg

IMG_7106.jpeg

IMG_7107.jpeg

IMG_7108.jpeg
Morning Cult. :ciao:
Garden looks great, nice and healthy. :thumb:
Hope your having a nice day my friend.
Take care.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Happy New Year! May your new year be filled with laughter, love, and all the happiness your heart can hold! :hug:

They look very happy under KS5000 and look like they like our Viparspectra KS5000. 😍

Gonna raise the light now that stretch is almost over. Still maintaining 75% power. Running 1/3 strength - 1/2 strength salts. drip hydro specific. In pure coco coir top dressing with geoflora organics every 4 weeks. Iv noticed with synganics that they eat the organic feed longer with salts available. Finding that perfect balance has been an absolute game changer for me. Running 1/3 strength salts with 1/2 strength organics. Well were at week 2 flower. More like 10 days. With a lot of time to go. Boost started already at 1/2 strength. From experience in the last run. Running lighter amounts of boost earlier on helps keep a picture pretty plant.
Happy new year everyone!

IMG_7268.jpeg

IMG_7269.jpeg

IMG_7270.jpeg

IMG_7271.jpeg

IMG_7272.jpeg

Happy New Year to you too! May this year bring you health and the new year be filled with blessings, good luck, and many happy moments. :hug:

It's kind of like the plants are telling you, "Hey, I'm doing so well that I can start cranking out those sweet, sticky resins way ahead of schedule!" 🌿

Approaching week 4. Day 26.

Dropped base a to 4ml to gallon and increased b to 8ml to gallon. Boost is still steady at 1.2ml to gallon. Microbial weekly and mykos following closet behind. I went “cal mag less” this run. Truth be told. Don’t use it unless your plants are craving it. Seems to be a waste of product when you don’t have calcium or magnesium deficiency. Not that it’s pointless. Just some plants really don’t need that kinda help with intake when your base has enough. Iv learned this from experience. And it’s a personal practice. Not here to force knowledge at all.

On the genetics side of things. Iv pollenated triangle horchata pecan pie With my favorite male I found last year. So she’s loaded with f2s that took about a year to find a good female and good male with minimal space. Separate hunts in separates runs. Thpp smells like the gas gods answered prayers. Straight unleaded fuel with a chemy lemon. Slight organic earth.

Pave smells like everything I can ask for. Menthol gas.

Peanutbutter pie is a nutty og. Classic gas with an almond finish.

Gastropop is sweet lemon gas

Bored grapes is really sweet candy. Nothing funky as all. Will make excellent concentrates

Payton’s pie is all frost. Pure washer. Has a really earth Gary Payton type smell. Gassy yet smooth and sweet. Clones of everything has been held over for future plans!

Also added Mandelbrot royal kush and seedjunky permanent marker.

IMG_7344.jpeg

IMG_7345.jpeg

IMG_7346.jpeg

IMG_7347.jpeg

IMG_7348.jpeg

IMG_7340.jpeg

IMG_7332.jpeg

IMG_7333.jpeg

Wow, What a beautiful bunch of fatties! You’re an expert at tracking your grows! Your attention to detail is seriously impressive, from the feeding schedule to the genetics breakdown. 🌱📝
Going “cal mag less” might be your personal practice, but it’s always great to hear about these personal touches in growing. After all, every grower has their unique approach, and that’s part of the magic of cultivation.

Now, let’s talk about those genetics. You’ve got some serious gas gods in there! The ThPP, with that fuel-forward aroma, and the Pave with its menthol gas—those are both absolute winners! 🏆 And the Peanutbutter Pie with that nutty OG vibe sounds like the kind of stuff that will have your whole room smelling divine. 💨

So bored grapes needs cal mag lmao. 🤣.

As you can see she’s the only one having uptake difficulties. The lack of calcium is also causing some potassium issues. But nothing that was already addressed and corrected. Triangle horchata pecan pie. Is an absolute winner for me. But the bored grapes is an absolute stink bomb of grape fuel chem. Also Gastropop is everything I remember when I tried it in Vegas. Today’s day 43. Going to lower nitrogen intake and increase potassium and phosphorus. Iv stopped orca and recharge now. Using flow once a week to help dissolve excess salts. Kinda just waiting patiently for them to age correctly.

IMG_7518.jpeg

IMG_7519.jpeg

IMG_7520.jpeg

IMG_7521.jpeg

IMG_7522.jpeg

IMG_7525.jpeg

IMG_7523.jpeg

IMG_7524.jpeg

Nice!

Everything looks perfect. And clean, unlike my disaster area. lol

What size are your planters? I would like to stop using 5 gal and go smaller if possible. But I keep hearing it will keep my plants smaller if I go 2 or 3 gal.
Or were you just uppotting as you go?
7x7x9. I think they hold 1.5 gal of media. When you run in pure coco. You can get away with smaller cells for media. I have some really large plants in 8oz solo cups of coco. Just waiting to get worked and transplanted.

Back
Top Bottom