Lady Cannafan Indoor Garden Sponsored By ViparSpectra KS5000 LED - Multiple Strains

The hang room is a spare bathroom, small. Plenty of room for this though. The are hanging on a rolling rack.
I have a little humidifier in case I need it. We'll see how it goes. Much better than jarring them up.
Here's my rig lightly hung. As long as a fan is running in the room and it's 60% rh I haven't had anything but success drying and curing. Your bathroom might be even better if there's an exhaust fan to outdoors for moisture?
1706459355661.png

Nearly everyone of my generation who consumes cannabis has experienced seeded cannabis commonly from time to time. When growing cannabis as medicine if seeds are found they may be cut with micro scissors to remove allowing the cannabis plant to continue focusing on increasing cannabinoid potency.

Nearly everyone of my generation who consumes cannabis has experienced seeded cannabis commonly from time to time. When growing cannabis as medicine if seeds are found they may be cut with micro scissors to remove allowing the cannabis plant to continue focusing on increasing cannabinoid potency.
Yes, John. I've been snipping the little seeds as I run into them. Unfortunately this branch was seeded up heavily. It was small, so no real loss. I've saved it, will be drying it or putting it to use.

Quick pics of a couple plants left in the grow under ViparSpectra KS5000 lights

The last photo is two of the buds on Donkey Butter. Thank goodness that one isn't seed covered. I have discovered today that it is darned good for pain. Wretched a muscle in the back on Monday, was barely moving yesterday. Today, after a vape session, I am feeling so much less pain. I'll be growing this one again for sure.

Donkey Butter for the win! Nothing like it when a few hits makes muscle or nerve pain disappear! Sometimes it's for an hour but that's all I need to get by! :rollit:
You got that right. Muscle or nerve pain cannot subside, and gets worse if you are constantly tense about the pain. Once you are relaxed, the muscle/nerve relaxes and pain diminishes. This strain worked like a charm.
I used a friends pain cream last night, it helped, but it would only last about 30 minutes.

A trichomes shot of the Phatt Frutty stunt girl. Approximately day 44 of flower. I see only a couple of amber. I'll have some bud shots of her later.

I kept thinking it was not growing taller because it had stunted growth as a seedling. In actuality, this strain grows shorter:

55–60 day

Phatt Fruity develops around 550g/m² of fruity buds after the 55–60 day flowering period comes to an end. Phatt Fruity is a short strain, reaching only 80cm in height.

Still, mine is only about 17" high. She's shorter than she should be.

Back
Top Bottom