Viparspectra KS5000 Shine On Tok's Strawberry Cheesecake And A Mexican X-factor

Good morning 420 magazine

Time for another up date on my Mexican X-factor and @SeedsMan Strawberry Cheesecake (a).

The Mexican X-factor looks nothing like the other strains I am growing. She has large board leaves and stature of a Indica dominant plant. She is currently at day 18 of veg at 18'6 under @ViparSpectra KS5000

The Strawberry Cheesecake is coming along nicely and she will be getting 18/6 until I flip to 12/12. She is currently on day 25 above ground and she should be starting her stretch soon.

Here are some current images.

That's all folk's.

Be safe and grow well my friends,
Tok..

Good morning 420 magazine

Time for another up date on my Mexican X-factor and @SeedsMan Strawberry Cheesecake (a).

The Mexican X-factor looks nothing like the other strains I am growing. She has large board leaves and stature of a Indica dominant plant. She is currently at day 18 of veg at 18'6 under @ViparSpectra KS5000

The Strawberry Cheesecake is coming along nicely and she will be getting 18/6 until I flip to 12/12. She is currently on day 25 above ground and she should be starting her stretch soon.

That's all folk's.

Tok..
Plants look amazing!
:welldone:

Thank you for stopping by @Preston9mm and @Carmen Ray
I see you both have beautiful gardens.

I will need to sex the Mexican X-factor soon, to decide weather she stays or goes. Looking at X-factor it is easy to tell that she is predominantly an Indica plant. She is doing well and moving right along.

I have not grown an auto in years, and the Strawberry Cheesecake may change that. She has been a breeze to grow and she looks like she is ready to start spreading out. She is enjoying life under my @ViparSpectra KS5000 and I am thinking about flipping her at the end of the month.

Tok..

Time to update this one also.

The Mexican X-factor is doing well under my @ViparSpectra KS5000 and looking like a Indica. She will be transiting into flower at the end of the month. She is a strong plant so, I am hoping for a strong Indica As far as height goes, It is a complete guess on my part she has been topped after the fifth node and waiting for flower.

Strawberry Cheesecake (a) is not waiting around she has started to show pre-flower. She had a light trim to open her up to more light penetration and air flow. It should start getting interesting soon.

That's all folk's.

Tok..

Thank you for stopping by @Hash Hound

I think you are right, as the Strawberry Cheesecake has been growing herself with out my help. I only has one seed of Strawberry Cheesecake @SeedsMan give me as a freebie a few years ago. I think I need to start growing some of my auto's out. Do you need a couple auto's seeds or any others? I have plenty.

It's that time of year, so stop by when ever you can. If time alouds, I will try to get over your way. If so I will call you first.

TR

The light schedule has changed on this the Mexican X-factor has also been changed to 12 and 12 for the next part of it's life cycle. So far it looks like a female but I will while a little longer to be sure. I ended up with a 5 week veg cycle and this should give me a decent size plant. The flowering cycle on this one is going to be fun; I am playing it by development.

The Strawberry Cheesecake will also, be placed under a 12/12 schedule for the rest of the grow. This means I will have 4 plants in the 4x4, one plant in the 3x3 and now OG Kush will be going in my 2x4. This is turning out to be a busy grow.

No images today, next update I will have some.

Tok..

Thank you for stopping by @Lady Cannafan

The funny thing is these seeds are about 4 or 5 times the size of seeds now days. Anyways they were not stored properly for a couple years before I put them in cold storage. My guess is they are between 12 and 16 years old. I just germinated a couple more to give away. Easy plant to grow, but will need sex'd.

It must of been a good smoke for me to keep the seeds.
I have a couple other Mexican strain I will try some time in the future.

Back
Top Bottom