Looking for A Light for 4x4 Space? ViparSpectra KS5000 On Sale

ViparSpectra

420 Sponsor
You will get 500 watts of LM301H & 660nm LEDs at less than a dollar per watt! ViparSpectra KS5000 won't let you down to perfectly cover a 4x4 grow space.

1-433-KS5000-Isawthelight-221207.jpg

Features
1. High Efficiency: Feature the state-of-the-art Samsung LM301h diodes of industry-leading high-efficiency 3.10 μmol/J to increase crop yields and save operation costs.
2. Optimal Spectrum: Consists of 3000K, 5000K, 660nm deep red, and 730nm Infrared to provide optimal full lifecycle spectrum for plants from germination, vegetative, flowering, and harvest.
3. Detachable LED Driver: Features a detachable power supply that can be mounted remotely on the side of a rack or on an adjacent wall to remove heat from the grow space.
4. Flexible Dimmer: The onboard dimmer allows you to dial in the accurate needs of your plants at each phase. It is recommended to start sprouts at 25%, grow seedlings under 50%, early veg will do well at 75%, and run 100% from late veg through flowering.
5. Even PAR Distribution: The distribution of the diodes in 4 bars removes hot spots and creates incredibly impressive A+ uniformity.
6. Coverage Area: Perfect for 3'x3'coverage with 250-watt consumption.

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

I have been lax in weighing in on this light. For those in doubt about it I have had quite a few different setups over the years. The last light was (4) Samsung QB boards with a 480watt driver. The light output of this light is very even in a 4'X4' footprint showing par numbers that confirm what they advertise.

This is right after installing the light. The plants had been flipped the week before under the Samsung boards.

This is a current shot 28days into full flowering not counting the pre-flower stage. Not the best of pictures as they are recovering after a later than normal defoil. The canopy was getting way too dense so it had to be done. The plants are responding very well to the light. I have mine set about 12" above the main canopy. Some of the taller plants are a little closer at the tops.

The light is super efficent producing great even par numbers and the light is well spread without any major hot spots. No leaf burn despite running 800-1000par at the tops of the buds. The light itself runs very cool. The power supply puts out some heat but not a ton. I would highly recomend this light to anyone growing in a 4'x4' footprint.

Back
Top Bottom