Viparspectra KS5000 Shine On Tok's Strawberry Cheesecake And A Mexican X-factor

Thank you for stopping by @Aweedtec and @Hash Hound

I like more of a head high than a body high most of the time. I always have things to do, to take care of my wife, so, I can't be zonked out if I have to cook, clean, feed her, her medication and anything else that needs done. I will say this a good strong Indica can make for a peaceful sleep.

How was your holiday season @Hash Hound?
I am currently breaking down some buds to make more hash.
I will let you know when to come by if you would like any.

I need to edit some images and will do an update.

Tok..

Thank you for stopping by @Aweedtec and @Hash Hound

How was your holiday season @Hash Hound?
I am currently breaking down some buds to make more hash.
I will let you know when to come by if you would like any.

Tok..

Sounds good Tok.

The holidays were low key. I miss the old days of 20+ people around the dinner table having a good time.

in the late 50's My father dressed me as an elf and him as Santa 🎅 and we would go all over town visiting friends and relatives. And for a few years the township put up a big Christmas tree and platform for Santa and we would pass out those Christmas net stockings with a bunch of small toys and candy in them. My friends always wondered why I was never there. ;)

I've been weaning my self off the meds for my dizziness but It still hits me on and off throughout the day.
I haven't been behind the wheel very much except to do a little shopping. I'm hoping to be able to venture across town soon.

Thank you for your kind words @Onlyautos75

It would be my pleasure to have you follow along.
Feel free to ask any questions you may have.

The @SeedsMan Strawberry Cheesecake is just about to finish up and the Mexican X-factor is an unknown Mexican sativa. So, I am playing it day to day on this one, no idea how long the flowering period is.

You never know if it turns out well and it is a good strong sativa strain. I may try to make some seeds, and take it from their. The ones I have are regular seeds, so I may have a male in there some where.

Stay safe and grow well my friend,
Tok..

Over the last couple days, I ended up harvesting @SeedsMan Strawberry Cheesecake (a).
Been in the drying tent since Tuesday so a few more days at 41% humidity @ 71 degrees.

The Mexican X-factor is turning out to be a very pleasant surprise.
She is still pushing out white pistil and frosting up the leaves.
She started out with broad leaves, and by the time I put her into flower, she changed to a sativa narrow leaves.
Looking forward to smoke this and seeing if I have good genetic to mix with something else.

Here are some current images.
Sorry for the image dump.

That's all folk's.

Stay safe and grow well my friends,
Tok..

The past 4-5 years have been a perpetual grow with two separate rooms available. I don't know if i would produce a very intresting journal. not a lot of extra time still working 40 hours. I have learned a great deal here over the years here just reading journals like yours. Would like to post a pic of my interesting looking sb cheesecake if you don't mind. Have a good day Tok

If you would like you can post images here of your grow.

I understand about working and trying to keep up with a grow journal.
If you wanted to you could start one and just posts once a week on the weekend.
Just try to get images everyday or other day.

My grow journals tend to migrate to a image journal.
I don't get a lot of comments, but I do get a lot of viewers.
I some time leave little things out of my write ups to try and promote conversation.
I hate talking to myself.

Anyways, feel free to post images.

TR

Thanks Tok. So here’s a couple of pics of my strawberry cheesecakes. These rooms are normally filled with photos. After that cold ass start this winter, I decided to try an all auto grow. Grew a couple autos here and there with my photos but never an all out auto grow. Most of these seeds were tough starters. Purchased 14 autos, got 9 to start. Strawberry cheesecakes, jack herers, mimosas, and only 1 lemon made it. Just cruising along. Homemade super soil for media.
IMG_4959.jpeg
Sb Cheesecake
IMG_4957.jpeg
IMG_4961.jpeg
IMG_4958.jpeg

Very nice @Kapncannabis

I know what you mean about growing auto. The two @SeedsMan auto I grew this time was the first auto that I have grown in many years. After seeing these two auto's develop, has convinced me to give them another try. Don.t get my wrong I prefer photos', because there is so much I can do with him as far as training.

Did you or will you be starting a grow journal for this grow?
I did not see it in your signature.

TR

Thanks Tok. So here’s a couple of pics of my strawberry cheesecakes. These rooms are normally filled with photos. After that cold ass start this winter, I decided to try an all auto grow. Grew a couple autos here and there with my photos but never an all out auto grow. Most of these seeds were tough starters. Purchased 14 autos, got 9 to start. Strawberry cheesecakes, jack herers, mimosas, and only 1 lemon made it. Just cruising along. Homemade super soil for media.
IMG_4959.jpeg
Sb Cheesecake
IMG_4957.jpeg
IMG_4961.jpeg
IMG_4958.jpeg
Love it!

The Mexican X-factor is turning out to be something else. A branch was getting heavy with a cola, and was lending over. I decided to connect up a yo yo to her for support. Big mistake, once I touched her my finger stuck together. I love an icky sticky plant. I don't normally grow wild seeds, but this one is making me thinking about crossing it with something. I guess I should to into making seeds again.

Just start seeing some brown pistil, so my guess is she has between 2 to 4 weeks to flower.

The Mexican X-factor fell a little behind on updates, but it is one that I am very interested in. A Mexican sativa; how can you not be interested in it. I may have to step up my seed making game to possibly cross her with something else. Plan is still in the works. First, I need to figure out how long is flowering stage and how strong she is. If she good, I may test her THC level.

She is currently sitting at day62 of 12/12 or about day 52 of flowering stage.
Here are some recent images. I apologize for the image dump.

That's all folk's.

Tok..

The Mexican X-factor fell a little behind on updates, but it is one that I am very interested in. A Mexican sativa; how can you not be interested in it. I may have to step up my seed making game to possibly cross her with something else. Plan is still in the works. First, I need to figure out how long is flowering stage and how strong she is. If she good, I may test her THC level.

She is currently sitting at day62 of 12/12 or about day 52 of flowering stage.
Here are some recent images. I apologize for the image dump.

That's all folk's.

Tok..
Beautiful! 🤩

The Mexican X-factor is still pushing right along.

She is icky sticky as soon as your hand get close to the cola's. I love when they are this way, but my grinder does. It gets all gummed up with icky sticky buds. What's when I normally break buds up by hand. My guess at this time is she has about three more weeks; but to tell the true, I have no idea with this one. Playing it by ear.

Here are some current images.

That's all folk's.

Tok..

Back
Top Bottom