ViparSpectra KS5000 In A 4x4 Tent Grow A Variety Of Keepers

You have a sweet chucking happening there Art! Good luck with all that! Sounds like something awesome in all of it! Nice names!
Can’t find any reputable backrosses for triangle kush. Csi has really nice s1s. But those can be a hit or miss at times. My intentions is to work down to bx3 and then start working towards ibl with the backcross kids

This one’s a mouthful . But it’s where I’ll be at the next 7-8 weeks. Iv pollinated everything with Georgia pie bx1 pecan pie
Except the triangle and triangle kush x stankonya. Which is now officially named “Bermuda booty”

Bermuda booty will be hit with triangle kush x Tahoe og male which is officially named “Lake Luxor”

Triangle by herself. The original mother will be backcrossed with lake Luxor for the first project of backcrosses.

IMG_5780.jpeg

IMG_5782.jpeg

IMG_5783.jpeg

IMG_5784.jpeg

IMG_5785.jpeg

IMG_5787.jpeg

IMG_5786.jpeg

IMG_5781.jpeg
Gorgeous looking ladies! They have a lot of biomass. Love their color green! Well done!

Had room. And added swerves Tahoe og female

Raw/zephyr rainbow belts ix (incrossed) personal cut hunted thru a few beans.

Georgia pie bx1

Tahoe og I have a nice male of. Going to work an ibl on that line because the mother is very skunky/musty in veg. I wanna follow that specific path.

Working a bx1 f2 on the Georgia pie as well and hitting rainbow belts with magnum opus f11 to see what crazy is to come from that. Here in SoCal. Storm has passed. Everything is good!

Had room. And added swerves Tahoe og female

Raw/zephyr rainbow belts ix (incrossed) personal cut hunted thru a few beans.

Georgia pie bx1

Tahoe og I have a nice male of. Going to work an ibl on that line because the mother is very skunky/musty in veg. I wanna follow that specific path.

Working a bx1 f2 on the Georgia pie as well and hitting rainbow belts with magnum opus f11 to see what crazy is to come from that. Here in SoCal. Storm has passed. Everything is good!
Good news.

Unpredictable weather here in southern Californian making it real difficult to grow lol. I think we’re in the clear for the next couple months until El Niño starts. But even that’s just a lot of rain. So I’m kinda tryin to pull these from recovery. Everything is still running good for the most part. I’ll be bringing updates closer together now. My schedule opening up more now. I got my outdoor automated. And it’s beautiful. But that’s another thread lol

IMG_5968.jpeg

IMG_5969.jpeg

IMG_5970.jpeg

IMG_5972.jpeg

What’s going on in here at the moment. This tent was affected by the storms and heat and basically anything that could be thrown at it. Was thrown. But the last couple weeks have been smooth for the most part. I had to replace a couple plants. I wasn comfortable taking those to the finish line. Yes. Some buds are pollinated. That’s intentional.

Give me a couple weeks to really have things dialed in now that the cooler weather is upon us. That was by far the most brutal summer iv experienced

IMG_6036.jpeg

IMG_6037.jpeg

IMG_6038.jpeg

IMG_6043.jpeg

IMG_6042.jpeg

IMG_6041.jpeg

Despite the bad weather, the plants are still looking very good.

rainbow belts ix and Tahoe og.

Rainbow belts was crossed with horchata pecan pie and Tahoe og has plans to further to f2 in a preservation run of a lot more tahoe og seeds for myself and group. Not like tahoe is in any threat of extinction. Jus this pheno is a keeper and need to be kept around. Rather than buying 60-120$ packs over and over and over again

IMG_6112.jpeg

IMG_6113.jpeg

IMG_6114.jpeg

Weathers getting better. So my temps and rh in the 4x4 are locked in now. And will be the rest of winter and spring. This was a brutal summer and there was no cooling this area. But that’s in the past. Tahoe was pollenated with a selected male I found in pack 1. (This female was found in a different pack, but same breeder TCC) so f2s are made. Just Ina clock ticking. That has around 5-6 weeks left still. Prime pheno. Exactly what iv been looking for, for years. Pine and gas. And loads of frost. Im going to work this line to f5 and cross it to my triangle. Super gas. Lol

rainbowbelts pollenated with horchata pecan pie. That should bring on something different.

Few f2s and horchata triangles added. 1 male 3 females. The male is going outside to finish the season out. Gonna collect what I can (pollen).

The light has been a major difference. Even light canopy helps for stuffing the tent corner to corner. And still having room for under canopy fans. The driver being placed outside the tent has to be prolly the best thing ever. That helps with the heat so much. 4x4 set up and this light were one pair ment to be. MENT to be. Lol.

IMG_6200.jpeg

IMG_6201.jpeg

IMG_6202.jpeg

IMG_6204.jpeg

They are looking great. Keep up the great work.

Everything coming along. Switched food. Smooth sailing

Just letting the light grow the plants at this point. Can’t complain one bit. Rainbow belts is around 9 weeks. Letting the seeds get nice a dark. Then pulling her. Gonna open more space for canopy

IMG_6256.jpeg

IMG_6257.jpeg

IMG_6258.jpeg

IMG_6259.jpeg

IMG_6260.jpeg

IMG_6261.jpeg

IMG_6262.jpeg

IMG_6263.jpeg

Might have to add a heater soon. Getting a lil chilly at night. We have another heat wave coming. But 94 is the high. So that ain’t nothing compared to 118. The girls are happy. Had an issue with a few plants prior with salt build up and run off. Caused rot on some later flowering plants. Everything is on stands in their dish now. At least an inch.

IMG_6387.jpeg

IMG_6388.jpeg

IMG_6389.jpeg

IMG_6390.jpeg

IMG_6391.jpeg

4x4 moving along peacefully. Really liking the new food I started some weeks ago. Temps have been perfect. Rh has been set consistently without issue. As far as most notable. Phenofisherman limefueladeix. Holy lime and gas. Super pungent and an exciting smoke to come for sure.

IMG_6446.jpeg

IMG_6447.jpeg

IMG_6448.jpeg

IMG_6449.jpeg

IMG_6450.jpeg

IMG_6452.jpeg

IMG_6456.jpeg

IMG_6451.jpeg

IMG_6455.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom