Medic Grow 420 Giveaway - Win Your Fold 8!

Just found this one! Sorry to dilute the field folks. :laugh:

Copy & Pasted version
#Medic Grow LED Grow Light#
What I think you meant version
#MedicGrowLEDGrowLight

Either way I'm covered now right?
A dude that likes to garden outside. Naturally brought the outdoor love of the garden to an indoor setup. Currently running a 5'x5' MH tent with multiple lights. I believe I could cover the canopy space with this light! Thanks @MedicGrow for this opportunity!

Great giveaway @MedicGrow. I’m a new grower just finishing up my first grow. This light be give me the perfect opportunity to upgrade to a 4x4 or 5x5 tent

413C9EE1-1891-457D-BBC9-5DF55CD597D1.jpeg
That's a nice first grow dude!

......I.......hmmm...... Wait...... Nope I got nothin....I just want this light :laugh:

But I'll enter the back up pic I took for a different contest.

Three days left guys:yahoo::nervous-guy:

IMG_20220420_145323645.jpg

#medicgrow led grow light #

"This little light of mine, I'm gonna' let it shine"
-- A classic children's hymn written by Harry Dixon Loes in the early 20th century.

P1030150.JPG

"Here's something I don't understand. When I got married, the guy said to me, 'You may kiss the bride.' Big deal. After all the things I've already done to the bride, he tells me I can kiss her."
-- Rodney Dangerfield

P1040354.JPG

"Here's something I don't understand. When I got married, the guy said to me, 'You may kiss the bride.' Big deal. After all the things I've already done to the bride, he tells me I can kiss her."
-- Rodney Dangerfield
Hahaha that reminds me of a joke my boss told me..

A guy goes over to his buddies house and finds him crying in the garage...so he asked his buddy what was wrong?
His friend says " back when I was 16 I was hooking up with a girl in the back of my car, and her dad caught us....her dad then said if I didn't marry his daughter he would force his daughter to file rape and I'd go away for 20 years.....so I married her"
So he then asks his friend "ok so then why are you crying now?"
His friend replies " I'm crying cuz today marks 20 years....I would have been free today.

Good Morning #Medic Grow LED Grow Light#

Today I have an example of Green Crack. She was only vegged for three weeks before I flipped her. I have been using @Blue Planet Nutrients, with siilica, cal-mag and Purpinator . She is currently on week 6/7 of flower, but will most likely go over her normally flowering time of about 10 weeks. I figure I have 4 to 6 weeks to go before harvest.

This grow was an experiment in light manipulation too increase maximum bud development for larger yields. Preliminary result appear to be going in the right direction.

A variety that takes 49 days of 12/12 to mature, won’t see 49 – 12 hour dark periods under 21:36/12 until almost 10 calendar weeks have passed. The total increase in light energy is almost 80%, which will produce larger yields, if all of your other environmental conditions are kept optimal. The total increase in flowering period is only 40%, half the potential room for improvement. This means you don’t have to be perfect to win out.

Selective application of the 21:36/12 photoperiod for only 1 or 2 weeks extends the wait only 2 to 4 Earth days, which makes up the missing 2 complete day and night cycles each week on Planet Ito. This permits the additional light energy to be provided without purchasing additional equipment or overloading existing circuits, which maximizes the existing system’s capabilities.

That's all folks.

Stay safe, and grow well my friends,
Tok..

I ONCE WAS HERE BUT NOW I AM NOT. I WENT AWAY TO SMOKE SOME POT.
I PUT THIS HERE TO PROVE A POINT THAT LIFE AINT SHIT WITHOUT A JOINT.

Two days remaining everyone....c'mon get your picz and post in before ya miss out!!! Thanks again for the opportunity @MedicGrow you guys rock :headbanger:

IMG_20220421_135651704.jpg

-- Rodney Dangerfield

P1040354.JPG

She would love the chance to look up to you!
Pinkman Goo 4-22-22 D76.jpg

Been wanting to upgrade my tent and light for some time. Thinking a 4x4 or 5x5 roof-type tent which would fit perfectly in my low-ceilinged basement while also giving me some extra height compared to my current tent. This MedicGrow LED would be the perfect reason to upgrade my space! :ganjamon:

1650637121812.png

Hey #Medic Grow LED Grow Light#, Not sure if you guys are willing or able to ship to Canada but hey here is my story (I’ll pay for shipping)

Stuck in a weird situation living with in laws with my spouse and son had a lot of trouble a few years ago with mental health and I still struggle with it.

Trying new things is a coping mechanism for me such as growing. Here is my plant today and the reason I need a light lol
84CE5EC9-DCB4-4E0E-965F-3D3A622B8A9D.jpeg

#medic Grow LED Grow Light#

You wouldn't want me to grow small budz would you......WOOOOOOOUUUUULLLLLLLLDDDDDDD YYYYYOOOOUUUUU:eek:.

Last two days guys and gals get your photos in.

IMG_20220423_091158364_HDR.jpg

Back
Top Bottom