Airvape - Free Legacy PRO For Review!

Alright guys here is my review…….
367DB119-357E-453F-8224-0523980D60EB.jpeg

….no but really… holy cow! I may have loaded a pod with straight kief… I don’t know what I want more my fridge or my couch… typing this was a major task in itself… Great vape!! I can already tell you that it will be HEAVILY used.. will have to take notes for my final review so I don’t forget ;)
That's what happened to me when I first used my Volcano Hybrid, I put the same amount of weed that I had been vaping every night in my PAX 2... I think I melted into the floor that night... I cut the amount in just less than half the next night , which worked out to be the perfect amount. My flower cocktail recipe: 1/10 of a gram high THC flower, 1/10 of a gram CBG flower, 1/4 gram CBD flower, this is also the amount I've been using in the Airvape with great results... Real nice high with the Airvape...

:lot-o-toke:

Alright guys here is my review…….
367DB119-357E-453F-8224-0523980D60EB.jpeg

….no but really… holy cow! I may have loaded a pod with straight kief… I don’t know what I want more my fridge or my couch… typing this was a major task in itself… Great vape!! I can already tell you that it will be HEAVILY used.. will have to take notes for my final review so I don’t forget ;)
And its not even Friday 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I was out last night playing pool and this lady was smoking a tobacco vape. Saw mine and was interested. Told her it had weed in it and offered her a blast. End of the bowl. Said it nothing for her. So reloaded. Again said it did nothing for her.

10 minutes later in slow motion she slid off her barstool, caught herself and moved to the couch by the front door which is where she still was about an hour later when I left.

Very funny.

I ripped a few bowls and I got wrecked testing the vape out.
The hits were good, the taste was good.
The thing works pretty well so I can see myself using it a lot.
I've only messed around with the pods and herb so far -
so there's still plenty to mess around with before doing a full review.

I was out last night playing pool and this lady was smoking a tobacco vape. Saw mine and was interested. Told her it had weed in it and offered her a blast. End of the bowl. Said it nothing for her. So reloaded. Again said it did nothing for her.

10 minutes later in slow motion she slid off her barstool, caught herself and moved to the couch by the front door which is where she still was about an hour later when I left.

Very funny.
I blame the Couch 🤣🤣🤣

Sh

Very funny.
She probably needed the music turned down so she could see better…. Been there…

it doesn’t give out the vapour that the tobacco things do so she must have been absolutely smashing it trying to get more!

Law is really weird here. Tobacco ones are illegal, they don’t know how to tax it but last year they announced tourists in areas like I live are sorta exempt. Although I have a long term visa I’d be OK. Weed ones? No problem, carry on, Sir! Unless its a joint and the smell annoys someone, they complain it becomes illegal. Bars make you go out on the street for a J - fine by me, like cigars they’re only nice your smoking them.

Guys, I would like to ask you to do the review on this thread so others can know how good the Legacy Pro is ;)

Happy Airvaping;)

Guys, I would like to ask you to do the review on this thread so others can know how good the Legacy Pro is ;)

Happy Airvaping;)
Np will do.
But with the build quality and over all service.
It will get its own review also.
Very impressive design;)

It took a little while for mine to show up, but it's worth the wait.
You'll just have to be patient and it'll get there.
I'll DM you how to track it once it clears customs. Cheers.

🌟 Attention Vapor Enthusiasts! 🌬️

We're thrilled to offer a unique opportunity for all vape enthusiasts out there! 🔥 We're offering a FREE AirVape Legacy Pro for an exclusive review!

If you're passionate about vaporizers and love sharing your insights, this is your chance to get your hands on the latest and greatest. Experience the cutting-edge features of the AirVape Legacy Pro and let the world know what you think!

To qualify, follow us, like this post, and comment on why you're the perfect candidate to review the AirVape Legacy Pro. Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity to elevate your vaping experience!

#AirVapeLegacyPro #VapeReview #FreebieAlert #VapeCommunity 🌬️✨

WhatsApp Image 2022-08-24 at 11.05.29 AM (1).jpeg
I'd be great to test cause every vape I have tried were a pita.

Back
Top Bottom